Tamari Black Pearls World Tour 1990 Part 6- The Ending of Tamari World Tour

July 24, 1990 12:27 pm
Sheila POV
I found out about my moms passing from the doctor of the hospital where she was at... what really happened was I woke up due to my cell phone kept ringing like a damn fool so I decided to answer it and that was when the doctors from the hospital told me about my mother being dead.... My kids were asleep still but prince was already up making breakfast from downstairs. As soon as the doctors said You're mother is dead I just completely froze. I couldn't move for 15 seconds because of me becoming more numb and number..... after my numbness was over prince called my name to come downstairs..... I didn't respond.... Honey please come down here prince said... I tried to walk down the steps but i tripped over and fell down to the ground immediately due to me blacked out after I felled to the floor .... Prince started to run from the kitchen to the living room where I was at and was scared of what he saw. I opened my eyes to look at him and told him that my mother died....

Prince: oh baby (holds Sheila)

Sheila: (whisper) oh god..... this is all of my fault...

Prince: Sheila, none of this is your fault.... It's not Your sisters either.... God doesn't make mistakes.... Oh damn

Sheila: we just left from New York just to have a great time for our summer vacation and then this shit happened.... I have to tell my sisters

Prince: you can tell Tamari but Justice no... she couldn't stand y'all mother

Sheila: and she had every right to feel that way..... oh shit you know what I'll call Tamari and tell her about this-

Prince: babe, I just heard that t is doing a coco cola commercial right now.... Frank dileo is now her manager I heard

Sheila: oh wow, well I'll call frank first since my sister is busy doing her commercial right now... but i will tell him to tell Tamari about this as soon as we talk on the phone....

Prince: yeah, I think you should do that..... oh Sheila I'm so sorry

Sheila: you don't have to say sorry..... I don't feel upset and sad because of all the shit she put us through.... (Sighs)

Tamari POV July 24, 1990 2:40 pm
That moment I was just..... I couldn't believe what frank told me.... I couldn't speak for a second because I was having flashbacks of my terrible past life... my kids were concern and so was Michael. The next thing that I remember is Michael walking towards us and I just felled down to the floor because I was shaking and felt like I was going to have a nervous breakdown in front of my children. Karen, Michael bush, and Amy ran towards me to calm me down while my kids screaming my name.... I yelled out I'm okay girls.... Every breath that I took was sounding like I was having a hard time breathing....

Tamari try's to breath while experiencing her nervous breakdown

Michael: baby?!!

Tamari: I'm okay Michael

Frank: take a deep breath

Tamari: Karen and Michael take my kids to a penthouse..... I'll finish this commercial when I'm ready for the right time but it won't take too long.

Michael Bush: t you're going to the hospital.... What happened....

Frank: t mom died

Michael bush: I'm so sorry Tamari

Karen: oh my.... I see why you're like this. I'm really sorry

Amy: I'm really sorry t....

Tamari: guys you don't have to feel sorry. I feel a lot better but I just need to take some days off from tour and come back On August 3rd this year