Fast tail girls

January 23 1989 Friday night 11:45 pm

Tamari POV
I just woke up and I'm so lonely......... I know my kids are sleeping and I don't want to bother them. Mmm.....

Michael knocks on Tamari window...... Tamari looks at the window and sees Michael and pulls up her window........

Tamari: (whispers) Michael......

Michael: hey beautiful...... can I come in???

Tamari: yeah you can........

Michael climbs in Tamari house and starts to kiss Tamari roughly........

Tamari:(moans softly) Michael........

Michael looks directly at Tamari........

Tamari: is this the reason why you came here baby

Michael: (touches Tamari lips gently) yeah.... That's why I came here to see you since your kids are sleeping.....

Tamari: oh baby I miss you midget

Michael: I miss you too Barbie........ let's make love again baby

25 minutes later.........

Michael and Tamari moans crazy after they both started to cum

Tamari POV
While Michael was on top of me moving his hips like crazy I was moaning and licking his face and in under the covers I grabbed Michael buttocks and kissed him roughly. Michael pulled my hair roughly at the same time while he was looking at me moaning.......... Out of nowhere we both cum at the same time and I felt amazing. We both had sex 4 times that night. After we made love Michael sucked my neck so hard I couldn't breath. But then Michael stoped and he laid on top of me while I rubbed his hair gently.... We both failed asleep right away...................

Yasmeen: oh damn it's late almost mourning time..... sighs

Marlon: you wanna walk outside with me. Ashley can come with us...........

Ashley: can I??

Yasmeen: (rubs Ashley head) yeah peanut Head.......

Ashley Marlon and Yasmeen walks outside and Ashley sees a park......

Marlon: Ashley you wanna go there do you?

Ashley: well yeah but we don't have to go there

Marlon: no it's fine we can go there.

Ashley: really?

Marlon: yeah. Come on let's go there

Yasmeen laughs cuteness

Marlon: what's funny?

Yasmeen: nothing well it's just that you are so caring you know I like that about you.

Marlon looks at her gently

Ashley runs up to the Park with the other kids....... Then Marlon and Yasmeen goes to the swings together........