Lives Matter

March 31 1989 Saturday 1:00 AM

Sheila: wake up Tamari!!! Wake up!!

Tamari finally wakes up.......

Michael: (takes a deep breath) thank God!!! Are you okay baby? We have to go Sheila....

Sheila: (takes a deep breath) okey mike.... Who's driving

Michael: I will

Sheila: okey let's go

Tamari POV
After I woke up I was still unconscious while Michael was carrying me in Sheila car....... After we all got in Sheila drove off....... I was still in Michaels lap and I couldn't move because of what Sheila told me about my daughter....... I was  panicking and blamed myself but Michael calmed me down while Sheila was driving to the hospital where my daughter was at....

Sheila POV
While I was driving I didn't care about whet Tamari was saying because at that very moment I felt like she should have been at home with her daughters instead if being with Mike...... I always love Michael as my brother but it's just...... I was upset with her because I always believe that if she was there at home maybe this would have never happened..... as I was driving minutes later we finally was at the hospital and Tamari wasn't unconscious anymore. We got out of my car went into the hospital and things just didn't go right for the better. Things could've went better than it did for Tamari and her daughters but it didn't. I'm not trying to say and blame Michael for this but things could've turned better for the girls....... Well maybe not I'll say.........

Sheila Michael and Tamari enters the hospital to look for the girls..... one of the doctors came up to Tamari and tells her where she was at when this happened and things didn't work out for Tamari at that very moment.......

Doctor: Ms smith where were you when this happened?

Tamari: doctor I can't answer that question okey because I need to know where my daughters at

Sheila: doc please..... we don't have questions to answer

Doctor: well apparently you can't see your daughter Ms smith until you tell me where were you when this incident happened

Tamari: sigh okey doc I was

Michael: Tamari I got it..... she was with me while the girls was at home......

Doctor: thanks Mr Jackson, Ms smith you know that you can't leave your children where they was at home

Tamari: but doc my daughters are teenagers my youngest daughter is 9 years old.... She was with her sisters..... man can you just tell me what happened!!! Please!!! (Cries)

Tamari POV
During that moment I only wanted to know was my daughters okey even though I should have been there when it happened....... Michael was holding me when I started to cry emotionally blaming myself when Sheila was looking at me like this is my fault..... the doctor told me what happened that my youngest daughter called the police and 911 after she found Yasmeen in the tub not breathing for 20 minutes then Yasmeen woke up and that's how she ended at the hospital...... the doctors didn't tell me about Joanie because Joanie wasn't in the house when it happened but she did come to the hospital 30 minutes later while I was at the hospital but she didn't see me Michael or Sheila..... but yet the doctors only let me see Yasmeen.... Michael and Sheila decided to stay where we was sitting at...... as soon as I got in the room where Yasmeen was at I started to bust into tears even more......

Tamari: Yasmeen I'm so sorry........ (cries) I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me....... Please wake up sweetheart..... please talk to me........ (continues to cry)