For the better or worse

Sheila POV Feb 24 1989 Monday 6:30 pm afternoon going on nighttime
Everything has been going out fine with me.... My kids are doing fine and great in school. Mom has to keep them safe while I'm on tour with Prince........ I'm just amazed by prince..... and yes I am divorced by my ex husband that was from the Sylvers group, I had my children when I was a teenager but I had my son at 24 or 23 maybe....... My ex husband was on cocaine while I was with him and I couldn't let my children see their daddy snorting powder..... he always loved my kids it's just that the drugs is what Killed my children's relationship with their dad...... at some point after I had my son, I couldn't take it anymore... I was done with him for good. I filed a divorce and the last time I saw him was at court and the last thing I said to him is get some help man, this is not the man that I met as a child, please fix what your doing, I love you, your kids love you, they need you. After that I cried because in my heart I still had love for him, I tried to help him by putting him into rehab but he always told me Sheila I'm gonna do this for the rest of my life......... I don't have nobody........... that always be up in my head....... I really want to save him even though we're not together anymore but I'm afraid that he's going be way worse then he was when I was with him.........

Marlon POV
It's been a month since I haven't seen Joanie and her sisters..... I couldn't call them for some reason and I use to be worry a lot until Yvette called me and told me that Joanie Ashley and Yasmeen are grounded for a month..... I realized that was why Yasmeen or Joanie couldn't call me back........ now it's been a month I wonder are they still okay..... are they still in trouble or something........ I wonder where they at though........ especially Yasmeen........

Shawn opens the door......

Marlon: what Shawn??

Shawn: mamma's calling you to come down stares so that you can help her with some groceries.....

Marlon: alright I'm coming right now.......

Yasmeen POV
While we all was in the mall looking for something for Michael to come back and be with mom again, my mom was the one that wanted to pick something out for Michael but she wanted us to help her and pay it with her....... I'm still confuse about that part...........

Tamari: Okay so we need something that Michael likes

Ashley: Michael loves flowers.....

Tamari: alright Ashley since you say that buy it...

Ashley: alright

Yasmeen: I can buy Michael some cologne??

Tamari: yeah sure

Joanie: I can buy Michael a black coat

Tamari: do that

Ashley: are we all buying one item or more for Michael??

Tamari: only one sweetheart.

Ashley: got it....

Tamari: I'm gonna buy Michael a........

Tamari looks at a man's clothing stores......

Tamari: a suite, a tie, shoes, watch and when we come back home I'll make some dinner after we come back but my daughters might want some fast foods so I'll buy them that and just cook for me and Michael...

35 minutes later.........

Joanie POV
After we was done buying Michael nice things for him me and my sisters also bought Michael some candy and some cards for him to read...... after that we got  some Chinese food and took it back home to eat. My mom bought more things for Michael then we ever did...... after we came home we all just relaxed except for mama.......

Tamari: okay girls y'all can go upstairs and eat y'all Chinese food while I go and make a dinner for me and Michael.......

Ashley: okey mommy

Ashley Yasmeen and Joanie puts the gifts down in the living room and goes upstairs to their room and eats their Chinese food........

Tamari: I'm making Michael some Japanese food..... I'm making shrimp, sushi, oysters, noodles, rice, Tariaki chicken and more........

Tamari POV
While I was making the food . I fixed the table nicely put some candles on the table and took me a shower fixed my hair put some make up on and worse a sexy dress with a red robe with it as well....... All the gifts was in the living room and I chose to keep it right there. I put perfume on, the food was ready and was on the table for me and Michael........ everything was finished and I was finally ready, but I became worried........

3 hours later.....

Tamari POV
I waited for 3 hours while my daughters was upstairs on their phones..... I became worried because I didn't know if Michael gonna come to my house....... I hope he does come here......

Tamari hears a knocking on her door

Joanie POV
I was watching tv while Yasmeen was on the phone with Marlon..... I could definitely tell that Yasmeen was blushing like hell because she was laughing historically, my sister Ashley was playing with her Barbie dolls......... everything turned out well.........

Tamari opens the door.........

Yasmeen: (whispers) hold up Marlon...... yes mom, what is it

Tamari: Michael's in the hospital

Joanie: what!!!!!

Ashley: oh no!!!

Yasmeen: oh my god..........

To be continued..........