Tamari Black Pearls World Tour 1990 Part 2

June 1 1990 2:55 Pm
Tamari POV
Around that time I gave everyone who got the job my phone number and I told them that I will call them and will let them know about the rehearsals and where to be at. After everyone left and went back home me and Sheila got our belongings and got out of the place where we was at. We got in our car and drove off after saying bye to each other. 10 minutes later I finally arrived at my home. I got out of my car, grabbed my keys, entered my house, and locked my door where I opened my door at. My daughters and Yvette ran up to me and I gave them a huge warm hug. I saw my twins calling my name that made my heart warm. I kissed my babies and Yvettes forehead and Michael came downstairs but was very quiet. I knew something was wrong.... His face told me something that happened while I was gone. My daughters didn't want to tell me neither did Yvette.....

Tamari: honey what happened?? Girls.....

Michael: honey, while you was gone I gotten a phone call from the hospital and

Tamari: what Mike?? Tell me.......

Michael: Jayne escaped from the hospital......

Tamari: what? Girls did you know about this

Joanie: no

Ashley: no dad didn't tell us

Yvette: Tamari, Michael didn't tell us but I kinda figured that something was wrong with Michael......

Tamari: it's okay girls

Michael: no it's not okay honey. Your mom just escaped the hospital and she might do something dangerous!! She's dangerous!!!

Tamari: Mike calm down.......

Michael: no I'm not calming down!!!

Tamari: Michael not in front of our kids.......... Kids can you go upstairs?? I'm conning with y'all because I'm finna take Tania and Marcia upstairs........

Michael: I'm going outside..... I can't take you anymore t

Michael goes outside

Tamari POV
After I grabbed Marcia and Tania we All went upstairs. The girls went to their room while I put Marcia and Tania in their rooms and lay them on Their beds. I turned the lights on in their rooms and left their door open. I went to the girls room just to check on them. they was fine. Joanie and Ashley wanted to go to Tania and Marcia room just to watch over them but I didn't mind them. Yvette just wanted to chill in the girls room..... after I checked the girls I walk downstairs then went outside where Michael was at. Here's what  happened while me and Michael was talking outside.....

Tamari: honey

Michael: what is it

Tamari: honey we talked about This.... We promised each other that we wouldn't get into arguments like this!! You screamed in front of our children!!

Michael:(sighs) I know honey but you have to understand that your mother escaped and they also told me that they don't know where's she at

Tamari: did they even told you when she escaped? 

Michael: she escaped yesterday

Tamari: oh my lord......

Michael: yeah....... Justice also called me about This after the hospital called me

Tamari: hmmm maybe that's another reason why she didn't come with me and Sheila today.....

Michael: probably.... Justice already probably knew way before I even did..... what are we going to do about this...

Tamari: idk. Im gonna figure something out today. How about this today we go to Japanese food restaurant place, after that I will buy 9 cameras for my house just in case if something happens while we're gone for my tour, and we pack up on the 3rd of This month.... How about that.