Two Wives One Husband

July 29, 1995. 10:00 pm
Tamari's POV
I just tucked my kids to sleep after they took a shower and Brushed their teeth. I did cook them some large shrimp salad with garlic bread. We all
Did say our prayers this day because I felt like we needed to pray more at home after all what happened. I told God about my problems and how I feel about certain things. That's why my new album that I wrote 100 percent and all of the songs that I produced and sing is all about Christianity, pain, feeling stronger, loosing loved ones, and sex. Another thing I am working on a movie that's going to be released next day after I already finished up a movie that's call bye bye birdie. My daughter Ashley just finished up a movie thats call what about your friends with Monica Calhoun and Melinda Williams. After we prayed, and tucked them into bed I went downstairs to watch some tv but when I sat down on my couch I found my missing wedding ring I threw at Michael 2 years ago when we gotten into an heated argument that night before my Covergirl World Tour happened. The day when Michael kicked me out of my own house and I took my ring off and threw it at him then it landed somewhere on the couch but Michael must've put it behind my couch. Even though back then when we got back together I've never thought about my wedding ring. I continuously looked at my wedding ring but then I realized I wasn't suppose to have my wedding  ring since we divorced. I started having flashbacks at the time where I signed the divorce papers and Michael I guess..... I believe he did sign the divorce papers but...... I didn't see him do it......he left to use the bathroom then his lawyer told me to leave but the wedding ring wasn't included.....

Tamari: (gasp) oh my lord.... He didn't!! I'm still his wife.... The wedding ring wasn't included, and he left to use the bathroom so I could leave.... but his lawyer told me he signed the divorce papers but lied... Ugh!!

Tamari phone rings.... Tamari answer it

Tamari: hello??

Janet: tamari! Michael was rushed to the hospital!! He just collapsed after he was rehearsing for HBO...

Tamari: oh my-isn't he gonna be okay?

Janet: I don't know please come down here..... please tamari....

Tamari: (sighs) alright I'm coming... I gotta grab something for me to put on and I'll just drive there to the hospital... I'm coming... I'll call you when I'm there Janet

Janet: okay. I'll see you when I see you sis

Tamari: see when I see you too sis

Tamari's POV
after we both hung up on each other Ashley ran out of her room to ask me if I was okay after I ran upstairs to grab my keys from my room. After I grabbed my keys I told her to stay here until I come back but I didn't tell Ashley where I was going. I ran downstairs, opened my front door, closed my back door after locking it, got in my car, and drove off to the hospital... after I arrived at the hospital I rushed to the emergency room after I enter the hospital and I could see Lisa giving me an ugly look then looked back at where's she was looking.. Priscilla was there too

 Priscilla was there too