The Trial. The Final Days

January 5th, 2005. 10:35 am. The second day of the Trial.
Sheila's POV
I decided to make it to the trial after driving there. Justice and I decided to be there. A part of me told me to stick right there with tamari because that's my sister. she needs somebody to stand with. The Jackson's family were there to support tamari. We was already there inside of the courthouse. I remember seeing bumper and Joanie holding hands. That made me so upset because that was so disrespectful. After all they did to those kids and them being together still Is fucked up. At some point I started to think Joanie is diagnosed with mental illnesses or maybe she's diagnosed with postpartum depression. It's either those two or she's just a psychopath. Well, she is a psychopath. Both of them are psychopaths. Period.

Justice's POV
I had to be there because I knew my sister was going through a lot. I can't imagine being in my sister's position. I always prayed and asked God to protect my sister from all of the stress and negativity. I did speak to my sisters after we saw each other. We both hugged each other. I did see my niece and I thanked her for being there for her mother and supporting her. I could tell that Ashley was just so sick of the trial and just want the trial to be over and live our lives. I saw the Jackson family and I did speak to all of them. I was tired of the trial as well. When we was inside of the courtroom i saw Joanie and bumper holding hands and laughed at each other like they were a great couple that never done nothing wrong in their relationship. At some point I almost regurgitate just by seeing them acting like that. After the trial started I saw their oldest child Rebecca. I did see a white couple holding hands and wearing a crucifix necklace. They were also holding two children which were Rebecca's siblings. I didn't know who they were until tamari told me that they're Rebecca's foster care parents. I was shocked because at first they were in a shelter but now they're in foster care. The couple looked more innocent than bumper and Joanie. I remember seeing the couple kissing the kid's foreheads and confronting each other. Rebecca looked very comfortable with the couple. That's how I knew the couples are doing their jobs and acting like actual parents. That made my heart warm. Once Rebecca started to do her testimony I was ready to hear her story. Tamari's lawyer was the one who asked Rebecca some questions.

Lawyer: hi little one. How are you?

Rebecca: I'm doing great. How are you?

Lawyer: I'm doing good. Okay so, do you know why you're here?

Rebecca: yes. Because to tell my story.

Lawyer: yes. and can you tell me your story... about what you went through with your biological parents. I want to hear the side of your story.

Rebecca: yes. I went through a lot of bad things with them. My parents were abusive. They use to beat me, call me names, and...... my.... He used to touch me...

Lawyer: who use to touch you sweetheart?

Rebecca: my daddy.

Courtroom goes silence.

Lawyer: where would he touch you?

Rebecca: everywhere. He use to umm....

Lawyer: do you wanna stop?

Rebecca: no... I'm okay. My dad use to rape me... and my mom knew about it because she would let him take my body. He's been sexually abusing me ever since I was three years old. She knew about it and she didn't stop it.

Lawyer: I'm very sorry.

Rebecca: it's okay. Don't feel sorry for me because my foster care parents took great care of me more than my actual parents.

Bumper rolls his eyes

Lawyer: I understand. I believe you. I forgot to tell you who I am but my name is Jonathan Williams and I am your biological grandmother's lawyer. Did you know your grandmother is Tamari?