Life's No Joke

May 23, 1994
Tamari's POV
After my son died in my arms I felt different ever since. My son died in my arms... I felt numb after my sons death. I didn't speak, I didn't move, I just sat on the bed. My children including Yvette and my grandchildren are in the waiting room still waiting for a new Jackson to be born but he's gone. They still don't know because I haven't told them neither the doctors. They don't know yet. I didn't call Michael because I knew in my heart he's somewhere else with someone. I wouldn't be surprised if he told me he's been cheating on me. I just don't care anymore. When you loose a child it never goes away.

Yvette's POV
The doctors came up towards us to tell us that the baby didn't make it. Once the doctors told us that my heart dropped immediately. Ashley was crying historically that I had to hold her. The twins of course didn't understand what was going on but I hold them too as Ashley continued to cry. I've never heard her cry like that before. Joanie was holding her little babies as she starts to cry. I hold my tears just to stay strong. I've never thought this day would turn out like this. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know where was Michael but at some point I didn't know what to say.

Ashley's POV
I kept crying over and over again. I was so happy until that happened. I was ready to become a big sister. I know mom will never forget that day. Everything's been falling apart. Joanie's not the same anymore, now moms not going to be the same. I wonder how's dad gonna feel about this when he finds out. (Sighs) dad where are you?

Joanie's POV
I couldn't stop crying because I just lost the love of my life, then now it's this. I lost my newborn baby brother. I hold my kids for a very long time. I hugged my sisters and Yvette after we all stoped crying. I told my twin sisters that our baby brother is in heaven, God took him with him just like God took my Prince Charming. Now I'm living with Yvette which is a great thing but I'm still going through it because of Wylie's death. I will never be the same anymore. Keenan ivory Wayans called me after he found out about my husband's death due to somebody in his family told him about it. He checked up on me because he knew I'm going through a lot right now. I don't know what Michaels doing but it's an emergency for him to come to the hospital. We all had to spend the night at the hospital with my mom in order for her to recover. My mom will never be the same again just like me.

Two days later
Michael's POV
I went to the hospital just to see how my wife and kids were doing after two days ago I found out about my son's death. The first person I saw was Tamari. She looked at me disgusted as I walked in the room. (Sighs) oh boy

Michael: baby, I'm so sorry for being late after I heard about our son's death.

Tamari: Michael- I don't understand you. Saying sorry is not going make me feel better. Keep your goddamn sorry to yourself.

Michael: what's your problem Barbie.

Tamari: what's my problem?... did you just say that to me just now. (Gets up from her bed) are you fucking serious. (Grabs a knife) I just lost my son. He died in my fucking arms. My arms.... (Huffs and puffs) you wasn't there and I want to know why... if you don't tell me. I'm going to kill you Michael. You better tell me where were you when my son died. I needed you right beside me and I want to know why did you come here.... Two.....(scrapes the knife on the wall) days later.... I haven't slept in two days.

Michael: honey, calm down... okay I was at my studio.

Tamari: bullshit, complete bullshit... who you was with? Tell me goddamn it. I'm not crazy.

Michael: I'm telling you the truth.

Tamari: well, why you didn't come to the hospital. Why?!! (Has a mental breakdown) why you weren't here?!! (Chases Michael as Michael runs) he's dead!! He's dead!!