The Snakes At Neverland Part 3

Karen: tamari, are you ready?!

Michael Bush: does tamari even have her make up on?

Amy: of course, she does Michael.

Frank: Tamari has to be ready in seconds the intro for this tour is already starting right now... oh god I hope she's not in her dressing room.

Tamari POV-May 27, 1993. 6:55 pm afternoon
Now I have to do a live performance in Buenos Aires today at 7:00 pm. I'm already ready it's just that I need to make sure that I'm dressed before I go on stage. I'm looking at my mirror while my heart is still fill in with depress. I didn't feel like going on stage but I had to. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time as frank opened the door in a rush. I jumped like a frog but didn't say anything. Come on girl you're 4 minutes late let's go!. Frank said rushing me. My daughters were backstage looking at my stage performance to see me perform on tv. I started to run up to stage but before I went out there I gave my children a kiss on their foreheads and did my thang. My intro was showing all of my albums, performances, and what I have done as an entertainer, artist, and actress. My intro showed all about me. From a baby to a grown beautiful woman. I didn't have to do a intro on stage only tv is what showed my intro. The beginning of my performance was me doing a statue modeling pose while hiding behind a white glitter shinny curtain. A stage curtain I meant. I was suppose to stand there for 3 minutes and after those three minutes the curtain disappears and the lights shines on me while my face stays serious. Once my Covergirl instrumental plays I do a model walk on stage without smiling then I sing.  I wore a sexy outfit on stage.

I wore that outfit

I wore that outfit. The worst thing about is that I have to change clothes back to back. Getting off stage then getting back on stage. There's more outfits that I have to wear during this live performance. The first song that I performed was my hit song Covergirl. I had to walk like I was a model on stage then sing. Yes I did some dance moves that was off the change. RuPaul once sung my song Covergirl. Everybody still does my dance moves 🥺

My fans cheered on. It was an amazing day.. one of the best moments of my life.

30 minutes later

Tamari POV
I already finished singing 6 of my songs during the performance that day. After all that dancing, singing, playing instruments and everything I was already tired but not finished. After performing 6 songs on live I went back stage changing clothes for my next song which turned out to be save the best for last. This is the outfit that I next wore.