Behind Closed Doors

Feb 24, 2004
Tamari's POV
I decided to go to my daughter Ashley's house to figure out about Joanie. The reason why I waited a week later was because I was busy finishing a movie that'll be release in July of 2004. Marcia and Tania were with Michael. Once I arrived Ashley was ready to show me the evidence. Jason wasn't at home because he went to the grocery store. I remember Ashley showing me everything that was from the fakingdeaths.com. I remember reading and seeing all of the information about my daughter Joanie faking her death. I couldn't believe it. My heart immediately dropped. I didn't understand why she did that to me. It was like a stab wound to me.

Ashley: do you believe me now mother??

Tamari sighs

Tamari: yes. But what if somebody made this up to get more views and likes?

Ashley: mother..... this ain't fake. You saw the pictures of Joanie kissing that fucking man. She lives in Mexico. We have to call that policeman back because he definitely need to see this shit. We need to get some investigation. We need FBI agents and they need to dig that bitches grave.

Tamari: yeah..... yeah you're right.

Ashley: I'm finna call them right now. (Grabs her phone) hello.... Yes this is Ashley and I called you to let you know that I got all of the information about my sister Joanie. Yeah please come down here at my house right now please. We need to expose my sister's ass. Right now. ASAP. We need to dig that bitches grave tonight..... okay... alright. I'll see you tonight... okay bye. (Hangs up)

Tamari: do I have to stay here because I have to pick Marcia and Tania up from Michael's house. I also have to cook dinner. I'm cooking a lot tonight. I'll let you know when I'm cooking so you can get a plate.

Ashley: okay. And no you don't have to stay here if you don't want to.

Tamari: alright.... (Sighs) I'm so sick of this.... I can't believe her. What has she done to me. Ugh...

Feb 24, 2004. 8:55 pm at night.
Ashley's POV
I remember driving to the cemetery after the FBI called me and told me that they arrived at the cemetery waiting for me to dig out Joanie's Grave. Once I arrived there were a lot of FBI's and police officers. I walked closer until I saw Joanie's Grave. They used a shovel as They started to dig into Joanie's grave. It definitely took a lot of time to dig up Joanie's coffin. 20 minutes later they dug up Joanie's coffin. I remember not smelling anything dead because usually when you actually dig up an actual dead bodies or coffin it has a dead disgusting smell but this time I didn't smell no dead smell and that's how I knew Joanie faked her death even more. Once the FBI opened the casket with their gloves on........

One FBI: oh my god.....

Ashley: what??

Second FBI: no dead body

Ashley: I told y'all.

Third FBI: there's Money

Ashley: huh?!! What- what?!

Third FBI: there's only money inside of the coffin...

Ashley: why the hell there's money inside of the coffin??

Fourth FBI: I have no idea Ashley.... I'm confused... but we're going to figure out though... damn... I feel so bad for your mother tamari.

Ashley: yeah... I'm not gonna tell her yet because this is ridiculous.... (Sighs)

Sex and abuse including sexual abuse is included.... If you feel uncomfortable about sex or abuse then don't continue on to read this part. You can skip this scene if you want to.
March 5, 2004