Tell The Truth

November 5, 1989 Tuesday mourning 10:10 am

Michael Jackson POV
During the day me and Tamari was already up for our babies. Our babies were hungry so we both feed both of them and Burp them. I hold both of my babies after an hour of burping them. There eyes were wide open. Tamari decided to go downstairs to make some breakfast after our babies eyes started to close slowly while they both fell asleep. After that Tamari and I were making breakfast. While we was downstairs we both heard our door bang so damn hard that I jumped up. Tamari ran up to the door and opens the door. It was justice...... Oh boy things turned upside down that day......

Justice: tamariyah, I can't believe you

Tamari: justice what are you talking about

Justice: girl, you know what I'm talking about. I heard about Yasmeen crazy behind. Yasmeen is not your biological daughter. You adopted her and sacrifice that girl for 15 years after all that girl put you through. That's Sheila's child the whole time when I thought you carried Yasmeen but you had a miscarriage......

Tamari:(in silence) justice how did you find out

Justice: Jayne crazy ass...... blame that lady that put you through hell all your life. You lied this whole time that Yasmeen was your daughter just to cover up Sheila dirty secret....... For all those years. You lied to your children, you lied to Michael, you lied to me, you lied to your fans, you lied to everybody....... And guess what I'm not mad it's just that I can't understand that you raised a child that's not even yours. You did the same thing what aunt Anna did to you but Anna was great towards you.

Tamari: justice, leave....

Justice: are you gonna explain that to Michael and the Girls....

Tamari: JUSTICE LEAVE...........

Tamari closes the door in front of Justice face

Michael: is that really true Barbie that you adopted Yasmeen??

Tamari:(sighs) yes Michael....... It's true..... I'm sorry

Michael: honey, why did you lied to me..... you could've been honest with me...... you lied to your daughters......, is Joanie and Ashley your biological children

Tamari: yes they are

Michael: no seriously are they yours or did you adopt  them???

Tamari: yes Michael!!! They are my biological children.... I carried them...... they are my babies..... I got their birth certificate......

Michael: (takes a deep breath)

Tamari: Michael, I'm sorry that I lied....... Please forgive me.......

Michael: I do it's just I'm going upstairs to check on our babies.....

Michael goes upstairs

Tamari: Michael!!! Michael look at me!!! Michael come back here!!!  Please!!!!

Sheila POV
I was still going crazy yesterday because I felt guilty and selfish. The reason why I didn't want Yasmeen was because of my ex husband. Way before we gotten married we had sex without using protection and that's how I gotten pregnant. I didn't want to get pregnant, I was young then Tamari was also pregnant after she had Joanie but she had a miscarriage. Tamari didn't want that for Yasmeen because Tamari dealt with terrible things in her life. I called her that day at night and she was crying on the phone.....

Sheila and Tamari on the phone

Tamari:(crying)

Sheila: Sis it's not your fault