Sex on the beach

March 21, 1989 12:35 am

Marlon: Yasmeen, I can explain........ (gets out the bed)

Yasmeen: (crying and panicking) Marlon I don't want to talk to you or just whore ass bitch Joanie!!!!!!

Joanie: Yasmeen don't be mad all because Marlon didn't like your funny looking ass......

Yasmeen: shut up Joanie!!!! I'm sick of you!!!! I hate you Joanie!!!! I hate you Marlon!!!!

Marlon: Yasmeen I'm sorry.....

Yasmeen: no the fuck you are not sorry!!! You was never sorry!!! You just a whore just like your brother Shawn!!! (Leaves the room)

Yasmeen POV
During that moment I didn't want to live anymore........ as soon as I got in my room Yvette and Shawn just sat there and didn't ask if I was okay and I was even pissed off with that.........

Yasmeen goes to her room and breaks down crying historically...........

Yasmeen: so y'all not going say are you okay!!!!!

Yvette: we don't know what happened Yasmeen...... we heard screams but we couldn't hear it clearly.......

Yasmeen: okey, but why y'all didn't come out too see what was going on!!! Oh I forgot y'all was still fucking when my heart started to break at that very moment!!!!

Shawn: Yasmeen can you just tell us what happened!! Damn!!

Yasmeen: fuck you Shawn!!

Shawn: oh fuck me!! Me too!!

Yasmeen: yeah you too Shawn!!!

Yasmeen POV
It was getting uglier and uglier when things started to come ahead.........

Ashley runs upstairs

Ashley: Yasmeen what's wrong??

Yasmeen: sighs I can't tell you okay...... but I don't want you to end up like that bitch Joanie.....

Joanie comes in the room

Yasmeen: covers her head.........

Joanie: it's fine Yasmeen....... You don't have to pay attention to me but I have to say this though

Yasmeen: fuck you Joanie!!!! I hate you!!! I'm sick and disgust by you!!! (Turns her head away from Joanie)

Joanie: (laughs) I don't give a fuck if you mad at me....... But listen to this message.... Even if your head is turned away from me but listen to this........

During this moment Joanie grabs something in her pocket robe which was a recording tape and a video tape and she plays the recording tape that you can't see but only hear and the other tape that she didn't play only record everything which means it record and camera....... The recording tape that Joanie turned and played on is the one that recorded and plays everything that happened with Yasmeen and Marlon during their sexual activities on her birthday night........

Yasmeen: (looks shocked and terrified)

Ashley: (gasp) oh no Yasmeen

Yvette: stop Joanie!!!

Shawn: (mouth dropped and covers his face by his hands) so that's why Yasmeen was so damn pissed off... damn.....

Joanie: you don't want me to tell momma because if you do tell her what happened here with me and Marlon and Yvette and Shawn I will show both of these too her and give it to her for her to watch and hear everything that you did with Marlon on your birthday night........ I was under the bed the whole time listening to you and Marlon, so that's how I knew this..... I did this....... Everything that you hear I did this........ and by the way that big ass ring that Marlon gave you...... I got the ring....... See???

Joanie grabs the box and the ring, opens the box and shows it to Yasmeen.......

Joanie: you can check your damn drawer because I got it bitch!!!

Yasmeen: I'm gonna fuck you up bitch!!!!

Yasmeen POV
After I said that I ran up to her and punched her in her face, then she pulls my hair and pulls me down to the floor while I punched her more than 10 times.... She was bleeding brutally..... she had a black eye busted lip swollen face and head...... Yvette  didn't stop because they didn't know what to do...... Ashley screamed and kept saying stop...... Shawn was just being a sick head by saying fight!!!! fight!!! fight!!!! Until Marlon came and tried to stop it by grabbing me.......

Marlon grabs Yasmeen

Yasmeen: let go of me (punches Marlon in the face) that's what you get ass hole!!!

Shawn:Yasmeen don't punch my brother like that!!! (Runs up to Marlon) you okay man?

Yasmeen: shut up Shawn because you full of shit!!!'

Shawn: how I'm full of shit!!!

Yasmeen: because you using Yvette!!! You don't love her all you care about is her body

Yvette: Yasmeen stop!!!

Yasmeen: Yvette I'm not stopping because you need to realize girl!!! Wake up Yvette!!! Because if something goes wrong he's going kick you out of his life!!!

Shawn: Yasmeen I really want to punch you in the face

Yasmeen: really?? Did you remember that you not a man?? You still a little boy

Shawn punches Yasmeen in the face while Marlon gets up and punches Shawn in the face....... Yvette  screams and tells Shawn and Marlon to get out..... Ashley runs up to Yasmeen to check to see if she's okey

Yvette: stop!!! Stop!!! (Slams the door for everybody to stop) everyone stops

Ashley: Shawn!! Marlon!! Get out!!!

Yasmeen: cries loudly and screams loudly

Marlon: (runs up to Yasmeen) Yasmeen I'm so sorry... are you okey.....

Yasmeen: (looks at Marlon) does it look like I'm okey!!! Your brother punched me!!! You know what since you fucking that bitch get out of my face...... I don't want to see your face again ever in my life.......

Marlon:(looks down and gets out the house)

Shawn: fuck this shit (slams the door and gets out the house as well)

Joanie: (leaves the room and says) fuck you Yasmeen....

Yasmeen:(screams) go to hell!!!! Bitch!!!!

Ashley: (cries) what's wrong with us??!

Yvette: dysfunctional.............

Tamari POV
Me and Michael was having a great time...... me and Michael just having a great time...... we went a lot of places......... then we came back made love over and over again..   while we made love something happened.....

Michael and Tamari in a doggy style position.....

Tamari: (moans) oh baby take it!!!!

Michael:(moves fast in bed) oh god!! Girl you so beautiful...... you feel so good....... Mmm oh yeah baby...... I'm not stopping no time soon

Woman: who the fuck is that

Michael and Tamari turns around and sees the woman and stops having sex

Tamari: bitch who is you!!

Woman: I'm Tatiana thumbtzen Michaels ex girlfriend....... I'm pregnant......

Tamari: what!!! That's bullshit

Michael: Tatiana..... that's not my baby

Tatiana: how do you know!!

Michael: because when I was at the hospital I saw you and Joseph......... that's Joseph baby.....

Tatiana:(laughs) bullshit you fucked me first..... it's yours

Michael hears his window being shattered in the same room as he is....... Janet  comes in the window

Janet: I'm Finna beat your ass!!!!

To be continued..........