Get Rich Or Die Trying

October 15, 2003 3:55 pm
Michael's POV
All of us were in the hospital after we found out about tamari crashing Janet Arvizo's car badly. They both turned out fine but Janet's bruises and cuts were badly damaged. To be honest I'm glad tamari did that to her just to let her know that she could never touch my daughter ever again. I don't feel bad to her because she got away with attacking my daughter. The doctors let me see tamari after my daughters were finished checking up on tamari. Once I made it to tamari's room she looked at me with a serious face. I remember seeing her with so Many stitches on her face and not one time she flinched. I looked at her with a regretful face then I looked down to see her hands being bruised up and in stitches. She looked so tired.

Tamari: Michael why did you trust them so much?...

Michael: because I believed them. Gavin is the only one that's innocent.

Tamari: yeah you're right. You seen how I crashed that woman's car?...

Michael: yeah. (Looks down) what have I done?...this is all my fault.... I'm so sorry Tamariyah.

Tamari: I forgive you Mike....(holds his hands) I know you tried to be so nice to people but people just want your money Michael. They don't see you as Michael Jackson. They see you as a ATM. Always remember that Mike. You have some that are real like Chris tucker, Elizabeth Taylor, Macaulay Culkin, Steve Harvey, and...

Michael: you.... Don't forget about you because I didn't. You always been there for me... you never turned your back on me but I did. I don't deserve a best friend like you.

Tamari: don't say that Mike.... You do deserve me because without me a lot of people would have used you already. You probably would have turned out to be a lonely person to be honest.

Michael: you think so?

Tamari: yes. After all we went through together after we got married I'm still glad that you're my best friend Michael. You have a great heart... fuck what the media say about you because the media ain't shit. Don't let the media kill you because it almost did to me 35 years ago. I know you Michael. We both went through so much Michael. We're survivors. All of us are. (Smiles)

Michael: I love you Barbie...(smiles)

Tamari: I love you too midget. (Smiles)

4 months later
Feb 15, 2004. 9:30 pm
Tamari's POV
I'm at home watching the superbowl with my daughters. We had a cookout in front of my house. I grilled some wings, hamburgers, ribs, and we had some tortillas chips with bean sauce. We had celery sticks with ranch dressing. I had a day off on this day finishing an upcoming movie that I'm doing with centric the entertainer, bow wow, Solange, Steve Harvey, Gabby Soleil, and many more. The movie is called the Johnson Family Vacation. I did do a movie that's called the Jones Family Vacation in 1974 but there were different but popular actresses and actors like Diahann Carroll,  Sidney Poitier, Richard Pryor, and many more. The main reason why I watched the Super Bowl was because of Janet performing but what I didn't know was Janet doing the Super Bowl performance with Justin Timberlake. Justin's a good artist but I just felt like Janet should have done the Super Bowl by herself. I remember doing the Super Bowl halftime performance in 1988. It was huge because I was the first artist to ever do a half time performance then it was Michael 5 years later. I did sing the National anthem 9 times throughout my whole entire career. One In 1969, one in 1971, one in 1974, one in 1977, one in 1980, one in 1982, one in 1985, one In 1998, and one in 2002. It was great and I'm glad I did it. I was going in and out of my house because the hamburgers were being cooked on a grill after I finished cooking some more. Around 9:35 Janet was performing on tv. I stayed in my house to see Janet perform. Ashley was on the phone with some one but I didn't care who it was because I was paying attention to Janet's great performance.