Worst Year In Music History

News: This Mourning on January 26, 2009 we just found out that The Queen of R&B Tamari has died yesterday at 9:55 pm on January 25, 2009. She died of cancer. Millions of Fans around the world are mourning the Loss of Tamari. She was only 50 years old. We loss a tragic icon, and Legend Yesterday.

Joe's POV
Tamari was on the news papers about her death. I remember watching fans crying and breaking down so bad. There were fans who were holding posters Of Tamari. I've never seen people cry like that before. My family are very devastated about tamari's passing. Katherine has been crying ever since Janet told us about tamari. I'm devastated about it but I have to stay strong. I know my son is taking it very seriously because they were best friends for life. A lot of artists were also crying about Tamari. They cried in front of the camera. The world collapsed. It was a tragic loss.

Katherine's POV
I couldn't stop crying. It was very hard to stay strong. Especially when the news spoke about Tamari. It was so emotional for me. Michael has been crying so much. The same thing with Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, Janet, my granddaughters, and Marlon. When days went by tv was still playing Tamari's songs, and even showed all of the interviews Tamari done her whole entire career. They showed all tamari's music videos on tv. They played all of movies she played in. They played all of her songs. The Apollo even called her The Greatest Female Artist Of All Time. I saw a Jet magazine of her that said Rest In Peace The Queen Of R&B. Rolling stone magazine even called her The Greatest Show Woman. Tamari was everywhere on Tabloids, and Magazine Covers. I remember watching fans on tv dressing up like all of her eras she had. The impersonators did her dance moves on the sidewalks of Hollywood walk of fame. Fans wore graphic Tees of Tamari. There were flowers, pictures, posters, candles, balloons, and more. I remember seeing a wall picture of Tamari where it had a lot of writings on it. The wall also had her name on it, the year she was born, the year she passed, and it also had written on the wall that said Queen Of R&B. The wall was taken at the o2 arena in London. Fans mourn tamari's passing in London as well. It was very hard to cope with the passing of Tamari. She'll always be remembered.

Michael's POV
It's been hard for me to stay strong. It feels like a nightmare but it's not. It's difficult. I'm so distraught. My daughters are depressed just like me. I hugged my children for hours and hours. I knew it was going to be rough. I kept looking at pictures of Tamari when she was younger. I cried even more

 I cried even more