Life Must Heal For Us

Joanie POV- May 14, 1992
I got in Wylie car after what happened. He told me while we was in his car that he wants to drive to my parents house... I didn't like that idea because I know my mom is going to be piss. Especially my best friend when they hear about this but Wylie didn't care. Whatever happens you will come with me baby he said. Once we arrived at my moms house I had a very bad feeling because I'm pregnant, engaged, in love, secretive, and I'm 18 years old... after Wylie opened the door I got out. Once I did that Wylie grabbed my hand and hold my hand softly. Wylie knocked on my moms front door once we finally made it to the door. I took my last breath. My mom finally opened the door.... my dad wasn't at home. And here's what went down.

Tamari opens the door

Tamari: hi Wylie, hey baby what's up

Wylie: Tamari, I want to speak to you... can I come in

Tamari: oh yeah, sure. I'm sorry that I blocked my door (giggles)

Wylie: your house is really nice...

Tamari: thanks Wylie. Do you need anything like something to drink or-

Wylie: no, I'm okay. Ummm tamari there's something that I need-

Joanie: Wylie, no...... let me tell my mom... mom-

Ashley and Yvette runs downstairs but stops and looks at Wylie and Joanie

Tamari:(laughs) what's going on.... Please tell me. Wylie I know that you always had a crush on my daughter and.... What a minute.... Joanie you lied to me..... you said that you was going to go to the grocery store.... Girl you-

Joanie: mom I'm in love!! I'm in love with Wylie!! And.... I'm pregnant again....

Ashley gasp while Yvette gives a ugly face....

Joanie: and I'm keeping it....

Tamari: what!!! (Takes a deep breath)

Wylie: Tamari, I'm so sorry...

Tamari: Wylie, I don't need an excuse.... So you're telling me that you have been sneaking out of my motherfucking house just to see Wylie..... and you promised me that you will never be that person again.... You been fucking my daughter Wylie???

Wylie: Tamari, I know that you are upset... but I'm very in love with this beautiful woman that's right beside me... and there's another thing that I have to say.... We're both getting married.....

Tamari: oh fuck no, Joanie you got to get the fuck out of my house!! I'm so sick and tired of this.... I'm sick of it!! You're not gonna be coming in and out of my house just to get some pussy. Your ass need to go.

Joanie: fine, mom. Fine!!!

Wylie: Tamari, I'm really sorry..

Tamari: Wylie don- don't touch me... another thing since y'all want to act fast as hell I saw the Mo Money trailer... yes Joanie!!! You're working with that fucking-!!! You're working with the Wayans now.... Now I understand why you didn't tell me who was the director... I'm so sick of you lying... I'm done.... I can't do this anymore. You got to go...Right now. Pack your shit, you're clothes, you're shoes, toothbrush and get the fuck out of my house...

Joanie: mom (Joanie voice cracks)

Tamari: Joanie, get the hell out of my face.... Right now

Wylie: Tamari, you have no right to speak to your daughter like that....why are you treating her like this?..she's pregnant and you giving her stress to our child...

Tamari: Wylie don't say shit to me! I'm mad because y'all are just babies. I'm sick of it. The fact that I worked with you is even worse. Million times worse!!