Acting A damn Fool

October 24, 1989 during that mourning

Tamari POV
After Sheila said full blown aids I couldn't move and Marcia was looking at me after she stop drinking milk. I told Sheila that I'll call her back and hung up. I hold Marcia like a protective mother then I carried here and laid her on her bed right beside Tania. Tania always been sleeping all the time which I didn't understand why but Marcia she don't sleep that much. They not spoil it's just I knew something wasn't alike at all. But anyway I kissed both of my babies forehead, went to the bathroom and I stayed there for about 30 minutes because of my mom. Even though during my early years of my life my mom abandon me very young but I forgave her that's all it matters. Michael ran upstairs and tried to open the bathroom door but I locked it. Michael kept calling my name over and over again. I looked At myself, I asked myself why?? Why Lord?? What happened???

Justice POV
I knew my mom had aids wag before Tamari even knew because Sheila told me first before she told  Tamari. Sheila told me the whole story of how my mom getting full blown aids. But I have children, Sheila has children, Tamari has children, Tamari just had her twin babies. We can't be around with that lady and bringing it around to our kids so that was why I didn't want to see her. I always believe that was her karma and her revenge of our past lives... sorry but I believe it..... she may have changed  but she can't changed the past because the past was our trauma.

Sheila POV
I found out by going to the same hospital where my mom was at and I came up to her not closely and I asked her why she haven't spoked to us she told me because she has full blown aids HIV positive. As soon as She said that I step back forward and I asked her how did she get it, she told me the whole story.. here's what happened.

Jayne: I got it by sexual transmitted disease.. around August I was walking by myself after justice refused to pick me up some ugly old man grabbed me and... raped me on top of a trash can.

Sheila: mom I'm sorry.....

Jayne: no your not.... Y'all still thinking about the past

Sheila: who said I was thinking about the past??

Jayne: your sister justice!!! She's the reason why I have this!!!! I'm done!!! Tell Tamari that I'm not going to her wedding or to see her babies. I don't care anymore!!! Go!!! (Throws a chair at Sheila) go!!!

Sheila leaves the room

Sheila POV
That's exactly what happened. She went outraged and i called justice but I never asked that was it true that she refused to pick mom up?? Is that The truth???

Joanie POV
After I woke up my phone rang and it was Michael.

Michael and Joanie on the phone

Michael: hey Joanie, are you and Ashley okay at home alone??

Joanie: yeah we're doing fine. How about mom and the little muffins

Michael: well your baby sisters are doing okay but Tamari, your moms not doing too good and I was wondering that can I pick you and Ashley up right now since  y'all don't got no school today?

Joanie: yeah sure no problem.. what time

Michael: I'll be there around 1:35 pm

Joanie: great, we'll be ready. I love you Michael

Michael: I love you too Joanie. Bye

Joanie: bye

Michael and Joanie hangs up their phones.

Joanie POV
I woke up Ashley for breakfast and I clean up my room afterwards. And yes me and Ashley did have the chance to meet our sisters. We didn't know it was girls because mom and Michael thought they was carrying twin boys but it's girls. We met our twin sisters when they was 3 days old because sheila picked us up and Justice was already at neverland meeting our twin sisters. They was so cute and small... Marcia eyes looked exactly like Michaels. Tania was adorable too. Both of them were. I always imagine what would have my child looked like if I didn't get rid of my baby. When I was seeing my Mom holding her babies I pictured myself holding mines. I know I have a baby in heaven watching over me. After the incident between me and Marlon I forgave him but it was hard for me to forgive him. I can't forget about my child and I will never will. Never. After I cleaned up Yvette called and told me something that shocked me to the cord....

Yvette and Joanie on the phone

Yvette: hello.....

Joanie: yes Yvette

Yvette: girl I got to tell you something......

Joanie: what?? What is it about!!

Yvette: it's about your grandma!!!

Joanie: what about my grandma!!

Yvette: your grandma has aids HIV!!!

Joanie: what?!!

Yvette: yes!!

Joanie: who told you??

Yvette: no one

Joanie: huh!!!

Yvette: I know who did it!!!

Joanie: what???!!! Who!! Tell me now!!!

Yvette: it was my father..........

😳😳😳

Janet Jackson POV
After me and Bobby brown talked we stared at each other and 5 minutes later I was in his room making love to him. He tooked my clothes off and laid me on the bed naked and started to fuck me so hard that I thought I was going to die. Then he slammed me against the wall pumping me over and over again until I collapsed.... Then Bobby threw me on the bed naked and laid on top of me kissing me caresly. And hour later. I heard a door bang and it was somebody that I wasn't expected to see at all...

Woman enters the room where Janet and Bobby's at

Bobby: Whitney!! Baby I can explain!!

Janet: baby?!!!

Whitney Houston: I can't believe this.......

To be continued.......