Feeling love again

April 25, 1989 Monday 10:35 am

Tamari POV
Days later after I got out the hospital  my mom came here I didn't feel right because I couldn't believe that Michael said it back to me after I said it to him.... I became numb and didn't talk to my children like that.... I was afraid to talk to them because of Yasmeen....... My mom always came up to my room to make sure that I was okay....

Jayne: sweetheart, did you really said that to Michael

Tamari: yes mom.... I did then he said it back to me

Jayne: oh man..... Tamari I know you might hate on me about what I'm going to say but Michael did the right thing of putting Yasmeen in juvenile..... he did the right

Tamari: mom!!!

Jayne: honey you have to realize what she did to you.... I know that's your daughter but Tamari..... your daughter is not the same for a big reason...... something pissed her off that made her change this way......

Tamari:(sighs) mom....... My daughter deserves to be there

Jayne: thank you Lord!! My daughter sees it

Tamari: Michael did the right thing...... I wonder how long she's going to be there.......

Jayne: Tamari, you probably have to call the juvenile place today

Tamari l: I'll definitely will.....

Joanie POV
While I was at school depressed and worried about my mom and Michael... I was devastated between my mom and Michael breaking up.... Again and Yasmeen being in juvenile...... something came up to me that made me feel better......

Marlon: Joanie!!

Joanie continues to walk away from Marlon

Marlon: Joanie wait!!

Joanie stops walking and listens to Marlon.....

Marlon: Joanie...... please listen to me..... I'm sorry what happened.

Joanie: what??

Marlon: Yasmeen called me and told me what happened

Joanie:(laughs) she told you..... bullshit what you saying.....

Marlon: no I'm being serious.... I went to the juvenile to see her and she told me what happened... she told me that her and your mom Tamari got into an argument and Tamari said that she hated her and Yasmeen gotten angry with that so she punched Tamari in the face

Joanie: that's not true!!! I was there!!!! Marlon!!

Marlon: Joanie it's okay

Joanie: it's not okay!!! My mom almost....... (Sigh) I can't tell you

Marlon: (sigh) I understand....... You don't have to tell me if you not ready..... deep down inside I don't believe Yasmeen.........

Joanie: (looks at Marlon)

Marlon: your hungry??

Joanie: yeah sure..... 

Joanie POV
Me and Marlon went to McDonald's after school was over. We both ate inside of McDonald's.... Marlon calmed me down. And he made my day better by buying me a large strawberry milkshake after we left... I carried my milkshake with me as soon as we left out McDonald's...... we both walked back to my school. Marlon got in his car and drove off after he asked me that Did I need a ride from him, I said no I'm good and Marlon drove off. I waited for my grandma to come and pick me up. My grandma finally came and I got in her car and she drove off, then she drove to Ashley school and Ashley was already outside waiting for her. As soon as Ashley saw grandma car she got in her car and grandma drove off..... while grandma was driving neither one of us was talking until grandma said something.... It wasn't bad. But we didn't feel like talking. Minutes later we finally saw moms house as soon as grandma parked her car in front of moms house. We got out of grandma car and enter moms house. We all got upstairs to see if mom was okay. But mom was asleep and grandma came up and said let her rest. We both obeyed grandma and decided to go to our rooms. My sister Ashley decided to watch tv while I decided to go to sleep. I slept great.....