What Have You Done Joanie

March 6th, 2004
Tamari's POV
I was on live being interviewed on this day. The Interviewer was nice but she was very questionable about my life and how I'm doing with my life. She questioned me about my upcoming album that'll be released in 2005 and asked me will I have a world tour since it's been almost 5 years.

Tamari: yes I will have a world tour for my new album.

Interviewer: yes! I'm glad!!

Tamari smiles

Tamari: yeah. I need to have a world tour. I know my fans miss me being on tour but I just needed a break since I've been doing world tours for almost 40 years.

Interviewer: yeah. I'm a huge fan of your music and I just want to know how your kids been?

Tamari: they're doing fine.

Interviewer: That's great. I just want to ask you some  personal questions If that's okay with you

Tamari: umm.... Okay go ahead (chuckles nervously)

Interviewer: your late daughter Joanie smith.... Do you think she really loved you??

Tamari: what do you mean??

Interviewer: What I meant was do you believe she umm... do you think she loved you because it seems like she gave you a hard time more then Yasmeen.

Tamari: well I-

Interviewer: did you know she faked her death??

Tamari looks at her quickly as she gives her a weird look

Tamari: what-what??

Interviewer: I just found out today and-

Tamari: you still wanted to interview me on live??....

Interviewer: yes because she's in jail with bumper after them abusing their children. Her coffin had nothing but cash money.

Tamari: wait-what??.....

Interviewer: there's pictures of your granddaughter having bruises and cuts on her body. There was also a sex tape of your daughter Joanie and bumper.... Your granddaughter Rebecca saved the day by saving herself and her siblings. Rebecca was the one who suffered the abuse worse. Rebecca was ra-

Tamari breaths short

Tamari: are you serious??? When did you find all of this out???

Interviewer: today way before I interviewed you. You was on your way driving to my house for this interview.

Tamari. (Sighs) and Ashley must've knew about the cash money in the coffin but was probably scared to even tell me. Oh my god.... I can't believe her...what has she done???

Interviewer: here's Pictures... (hands them out to tamari but tamari refuses to take and see the pictures. Please take it.... You need to see it...

Tamari: (sighs) you really think I should see it?

Interviewer: yes. Please.

Tamari: (grabs the pictures and looks at them for 3 minutes) oh my......God. (Sighs roughly)

Interviewer: I'm so sorry. Do you have anything else to say to your daughter and her husband??

Tamari: when do the trial starts then I'll say something to them??

Interviewer: the trial starts in January of next year. Which will be January 4th, 2005.

Tamari: okay.... So when they come here I'm gonna beat their asses.... Joanie, and bumper when y'all come here for the trial me and my daughter Ashley are gonna beat y'all asses because y'all need y'all asses whooped. Period. I'm done (leaves the interview) I can't do this shit.... I can't do this anymore.... I can't-I'm going to leave. Fuck this interview I can't believe that bitch.... She lied to me... having me thinking that I lost her, and then that bastard of hers faked his death too.... Inn sick of this... I'm too tired for this.... I am fucking tired! I'm tired!!! (Leaves the interviewer's house and drives back home)