Worst mistake until the best mistake

January 23 1989 9:55 pm Friday night

Yasmeen POV
While I was getting dressed and was fixing my hair looking at my mirror 🪞 I just didn't fell right because what  we was doing was just being fast ass girls..... sorry excuse my profanity but I just can't believe I'm doing this silly stuff.........  momma did not raise us this way........... after I put on my red hat and my dark dress on while I also had on thick black Tights on I put on my shirt heels on and my thick black hairy coat and little make up on and was ready to go. My baby sister Ashley just put on a long sleeve thick shirt on, her tights first then her thick jeans, long socks, her long boots that I bought her, and after she was dress she fixed her hair and put her hair in a ponytail and then she put on her long coat on and she was ready to go. My sister Joanie she just put on a skirt and high heels on like a damn fool with no tights on...................

Yasmeen: girl did you forget it's winter time???? Your gonna be cold..... you stupid girl....

Joanie: Yasmeen......... please shut up okay..... I know what I'm doing....... You got a skirt on so why I can't wear one???

Yasmeen: because I'm wearing  thick amazing tights on with it.......

Ashley: Joanie just hurry up okay???

Joanie: okay I'm finished let's go, but we have to tip toe downstairs and get the hell out of her before mom wakes up. But we have to fix our bed so when mom comes up on here she will think that we are sleeping......

Ashley and Yasmeen both agreed and they all 3  fixed up their beds perfectly......

Yasmeen POV
After we made our beds perfectly I've even worried about it even more. It was just nonsense to me. After we did we all 3 tip toed downstairs quietly and my sister Joanie took mamas keys and we went to the front door and ran like hell 🤦‍♀️......... we all got in mammas car and my sister Joanie got in the passenger seat while me and my baby sister Ashley was in the back seat shaking our heads. Joanie drove off after she turned the car on..........

Joanie: okey girls we have to get Yvette then we will go to the party....

Ashley: what??!!! Why she can't walk!!!

Joanie: because she doesn't want to silly...... she doesn't have a car......

Yasmeen: sighs..........

Ashley: do you think Joanie is dressing like a prostitute???

Joanie: (laughs historically) Ashley what did you say??????

Ashley: (sighs) forget it just drive to the chicken heads house and locate to the party.........

Yasmeen POV
I was getting so scared of my life because I've never done this before. Joanie finally drove to Yvette house and I saw Yvette dressing even worse than my sister Joanie to me.......... She had pants on but cut up everywhere but at least she wore a long thick coat though, and she had tall heels on. Her hair was fluffy and wavy just like mines was. As soon as she got in the car and put her seat belt my sister Joanie drove off quickly.

Yvette: hey girls

Yasmeen: hi Yvette

Ashley: (waved at Yvette without saying hey)

Joanie: my baby sister Ashley doesn't like you Yvette

Ashley: shut up Joanie and drive..........

Yasmeen: are you okay Ashley?? 

Ashley: yeah........ I'm okay........

Yvette: (chuckles) it's okey to not like me I know how young siblings are...