The Snakes At Neverland Part 4

Janet's POV-July 1, 1993
I faced a lot of controversy about my album including my music videos and my life around the media. It didn't affect me because I didn't care. My mother and Rebbie didn't like my album cover but I didn't care. I didn't care at all.

I don't care and I shouldn't care

I don't care and I shouldn't care. People still see me as a little girl doing skits with her older brothers. I'm a woman and people should wake up and understand. I can do whatever I want as an adult. My mother definitely didn't like it at all because of her beliefs. The same thing with Rebbie. I'm a sex symbol, tamari's a sex symbol. I remember when she appeared on playboy and penthouse years ago because she became the blueprint. She express and represent women like me. My mom was really upset with me about this. The media talks about it, my family talks about it. Well not everybody in my family talked negative about it. After all what went down between me and Michael I squashed the beef between me and him. Even though we squashed the beef between us I still believe the chandlers family are fucked up in the ass. I believe tamari. He told me that I didn't do nothing for what I done as a sex symbol. Tamari called me and told me that she loved it. I'm almost finished with john's singleton movie Poetic Justice and it's gonna be released and premiere around in July. Me and Tupac gotten along after he apologize to me for what he said about my family. I'm cool with Regina king and joe Torry. Anyway I'm still facing negativity about my album. I don't think the negative energy will go away quick but I don't care. I'm gonna be on tour next week. I guess you have to pay the price as a sex symbol.

Yasmeen's POV-July 8, 1993
I still haven't told nobody but god about my problems that I went through. It's very hard to stay strong and focused on things that I could have done before anything happened. I could've prevented myself from catching those two curable diseases. Tevin's a fucking dog that needs to get his ass kick one day. I guess that's why my mother would always talk about diseases including the ones that I got right now. The worse thing about is you have people that have a disease like me but wouldn't even tell you and give it to you like it's a good thing but it's not a good thing. It Can change your life and make your life a miserable hell.