Evil One in the Family-Abandoned

Jan 25, 1990 Michael Jackson POV
My family didn't understand why but I knew why Latoya was trashing us. It's jack Gordon he's the problem. I never met him neither Janet either. It's crazy at the same time because I knew that it was him because my mother told me about him. That's how I knew about jack Gordon. I couldn't sleep for days because that's how bad I was worrying about Latoya. Tamari confronted me and hold me the whole time. She made me feel better. She's the reason why I stayed strong than ever. Joseph on the other hand really didn't care about Latoya being with jack Gordon. That's what made me angry the most. If I knew one of my daughters was in danger I'm going to rescue and beat the shit out of the person that tortured my daughter. At some point deep down inside I feel like Latoya is going to be abandon from the family. Joseph and my mother did tried to warn her about jack but Latoya refused to listen and went with jack anyway. I don't know who's side I'm on. Today I was still worried a little then Tamari came up to me and gave me the warmest hug ever. She kissed my Cheek but I kissed her on the lips. Her lips felt amazing and thick. At some point I wanted to have sex with Tamari at that very moment. But Tamari was on her period so we decided to do something else. She told me to lay down on the couch I laid down on the couch. Then she started to unbuckled my belt and unzip my pants then pulled my pants down. She pulled down my bottoms and started to masturbating me then eating me out. She was licking me up and down till I climaxed 10 minutes later. I moaned a lot. After that I pulled my boxers up and put my pants on as well. Did that make you feel better baby? She said. Yes baby you did my girl I said. I kissed her with tongue and everything. As soon as she comes off her period I'm gonna fuck her so badly and amazing. My girl.......

Yvette POV
On January 28, 1990 is the day that I found out that my father was executed. To be honest I cried because that's my father and my mother was just really numb and I just kept crying over and over again. The next day me and my mother viewed my father. When I saw my dead father I threw up badly because I couldn't believe it. Nobody besides me and my mother knows that my father is dead........ the next day was the funeral. I couldn't see my dad in that casket anymore..... I didn't want to see his face. My mom didn't show no emotions..... she just looked then walked away. She eventually walked out of my fathers funeral.... Something just makes me feel like something else is into..... I don't care about my best friend grandma anymore. I feel like my dad had a secret relationship with my best friend grandma and my mother knew about it but didn't tell me and to be honest I love my father but my dad wasn't an angel sometimes..... I wouldn't be surprised if my father did cheated on my mother. Sometimes my mother can be a bitch sometimes........

Katherine POV
During the days went by me and joe didn't talk because of something that I am going to spill at the end of my story. First reason why Me and joe wasn't talking because of Latoya and the fact that joe didn't care about Latoya with jack made me feel disgusted inside. Here's another one that I'm going to spill. While he was sleeping I threw water on him and we went insane. What the hell Kate!!! He said. Why you didn't tell me joe!!!

Joe: told you what?!

Katherine: you know what I'm talking about damn it!! You been keeping a secret and I'm not going to say it because you know what the fuck I'm talking about!!! First you don't care about Latoya

Joe: Kate you didn't care about Latoya because the whole time you was in silence!! Fucking silence!!!

Katherine: the reason why I was in silence is because I'm fucking disturb number 1. Number 2 you didn't care about Latoya being with that goddamn thug you just don't care do you?!!

Joesph laughs

Katherine: oh so you think this shits funny??

Joseph: yes I do think that it's funny because I know why your mad. You just found out that I've been having a relationship with my baby's mother..... that's the problem

Katherine throws coins at Joesph while Joseph laughs hysterically

Katherine: you know what.... I'm done fucking done with your ass!!! Get your ass up and get the Fuck out of my house!!! Now!!! Slams the door

Joseph still laughing

Tito POV
Things just don't Add up to me about my family. It's just a nightmare for me. I just gotten a divorce from Dee Dee and I'm going through a rough time.
Me and Dee Dee have been talking on the phone but I never thought about remarry her. She's still the mother of my sons. That's why we co parent. We don't act like others like after the divorce don't communicate or talk to one another. That's not how it works...... I'm not going to go to any details about why me and Dee Dee are not marrying no more because it's a long story.........

Shawn POV
Since I'm living with my parents it's different because of what happened.... My mom told me that I can not talk to Tamari daughters or anyone that knows them anymore. I didn't understand why so I'm not going to Listen to my mom. I understand I should obey my mom but I believe the reason why for that is because she doesn't want the drama to come back but I really don't believe that. I believe there's something else to it that made my mom said that. I don't know...........

Feb 5, 1990 Tuesday night
Yvette POV
That day me and my mother gotten to it because of my father. It gotten worse and worse for me. .....

Yvette: mom you knew something was up way before this happened!!!

Yvette mom: man I don't care okey because your right alright

Yvette: you never cared!!! You know what I Believe?? I believe that Jayne was not raped dad had an affair with her and she couldn't stand dad so she made it up and you knew about it but never told me!!! Im sick of you!!! And in dads will all the money belongs to you!!!

Yvette mom: you damn right!!! Your dad didn't give a fuck about you!!!  If he did he would have gave you all the money to you in his will instead of me!!  Why do you care about your father?!! Stop covering up for that bitch!! He beat me!!!

Yvette: your a bitch!!!

Yvette POV
At that very moment I knew I fucked up. She chased after me. I was running for my life. I tripped over then she pulled my hair roughly and drag me up the stairs. I screamed bloody loud. She threw me on the bed and started to choke me that I thought that she was going to kill me. Then she lets go and punches me in the face.... She knocked my front tooth out. Then she threw me on the floor and ripped my clothes that I was wearing and calling me a slut. She kicks me in my face. After 20 minutes of my mom beating me she finally stop but started to grab all of my belongings and threw them outside. I mean everything. I couldn't breath and move. She screamed at me saying get the fuck out. I didn't move. Then she grabbed both of my foot and drag me down the steps while I was unconscious. She opens the door and threw me outside. I will never forget what she said to me. She said

Yvette mom: your on your own, I don't want you anymore, your dead to me, and I don't want you to ever knock at my door anymore!!! Fuck you!!!  Slams the door............

Feb 6, 1990 4:45 am mourning
Joanie POV
While we all was sleeping I heard a knock at my window. Turned out it was Yvette but she was bruised up badly and her shirt was ripped badly. She had a black eye really horrible. I opened my window and she broke down crying hysterically. I asked what happened after she enter my room. She looked at me and said my mother don't want me no more she's done with me, she did this too me, she hurt me, I need to stay here....... Please........

To be continued...........