Drama free.... Almost

Tamari POV may 22,1989 during that day
After I hung up on Marlon's mother I went upstairs back to my room and I went back to sleep around 11 I believe then I woke up around 12:35 pm. I got up took me a shower brushed my teeth, put some clothes on then I got in my car and drove off early.... Michael and my kids was still asleep . As I was driving to where I was going to meet Mrs Wayans at I finally arrived there got out of my car and as soon as I turned around there was her sitting down outside. I looked at her and I sat down where she was at and we started to talk.......

Mrs Wayans: hey Tamari

Tamari: hey Mrs Wayans. Why did you call me to come here

Mrs Wayans: because of my son

Tamari:(sighs)

Mrs Wayans: I understand what my son has done to your daughter but I believe that he changed

Tamari: Mrs Wayans have you ever been in a abusive relationship??

Mrs Wayans: no

Tamari: okay so you don't know anything about abuse. I'm sorry that I pressed charges and called your son a dumbass but I would have never let that one slide.....

Mrs Wayans: (shakes her head) girl I know what you went through.... Every time when I would turn that damn tv it always be about you

Tamari: what the hell are you saying??

Mrs Wayans: (rolls her eyes) I see why your daughter Yasmeen doesn't respect you

Tamari: lady you don't...... (sighs) Mrs Wayans I don't think this is about her okay

Mrs Wayans: well it should be..... because your daughter ain't nobody but a damn narcissistic little girl.... You talking about my son being a dumbass because of your daughter which I understand that you was upset with my son. I get that but you were raising one remember?? My son lost his scholarship his college career is over because of you

Tamari: me!! Your son put his goddamn hands on my daughter!! What the fuck did you wanted me to do nothing?!!! Your son is narcissist!!! Did you forgot that Your son forced my daughter Joanie to kill her baby?!! Did you!! Do you remember?!!! (Scoffs) your son is a dumbass and Yasmeen is too!! I'm done with this shit!!! I'm out!!! I should have never done this!!!

Tamari leaves and gets in her car and drives off

Tamari POV
Man that day was just miserable for me... I wish that I would have never done that but it would never happen again... never!!! As soon as I arrive back home and got out of my car to go in the house Michael and my daughters was awake eating cereal.... Michael and my girls said good morning to me I said it back to them but i didn't tell them where I was at though....... I took me another shower and I went back to bed pretending that Mrs Wayans never called me ever again. She just wanted me to get her son out of jail but guess what I will never bail him out never!!!!

Marlon Jackson POV
During the day I was at home then 20 minuets later Carol came In the house but I didn't mind her though.....

Carol: Marlon can we talk

Marlon: sure.. what do you have to say...

Carol:(sighs) Marlon why you acting like that?

Marlon: acting like what (shrugs)

Carol: like you are right now. (Sighs) you know what I just want to know where's our children at

Marlon: they at HavenHurst.

Carol:(rolls her eyes) seriously?

Marlon: oh I forgot my parents don't like you

Carol: you damn right they don't.....

Marlon: Carol you really think that you all that?? Really come on now seriously?? You still thinking about the time where you was little thinking that you were bigger than any other artist and stars back then?? Really?? That was 20 something years ago. Get over with it... You left Hollywood remember??

Carol:(sighs) you know what...... things have never changed

Marlon: because of you Carol!! Everything that I went through with you it never changed! Carol just leave okay??

Carol: fine! I'm done!

Carol leaves the house.....

Joanie POV
While I was downstairs with Michael and my baby sister Ashley we was talking about what we was going to do for the summer.. everything was great until the phone kept ringing over and over again. When I would get the phone the phone hangs up every time. We didn't know who it was but the phone stoped calling back and hang up. I was worried until my mom came downstairs and told us where she was at... I wasn't upset it's Just that I wasn't happy that what my mom did.. We told her that We forgave her and she promised me that She would never do it again. Deep down inside I didn't believe that at all. I told her what happened with the phone and my mom just shrugged it off and told us ti not worry about it. But yeah the day went normal but my mind was still processing to the phone situation...

To be continued......