Time to Shine

Before I continue on I know that I misspelled some words in my fan fic and I want to say that I'm really sorry for not making sure I spelled everything right. It's my responsibility to check and look over but i feel like when you take a very long time to create a fan fic it makes you want to not check on it and just get it over with it by publishing it. But yeah I want to say that and I hope that you all been enjoying my fan fic and I will continue on with my fan fic.

Joanie POV
At that moment I left but Damon ran up to me to tell me that he really wants me to be in his movie. Damon begged me over and over again but I still didn't want too... I was very upset with him because I understand why I was the only one that came to the audition. Damon did ask for forgiveness and I did forgive him but in my head I'm like how the rest of his family's going to explain this.... I decided to stay and listen to what Damon told us. I sat right beside Marlon while he was looking at me sadness. I didn't look at him. The same thing with Stacey because I notice that she was looking at me sadness as well but looked back at Damon to what he was saying. After 2 hours of Damon telling us about the movie Damon came up to me to tell me that I will be playing a pretty customer in his movie. I have to come back when he calls me next week. Stacey did talk to me to apologize to me for what happened between us too. She does know everything that happened including our ex principle that was at my old school. Stacey told me that she's not friends with the girl who she was with. The reason why this happened was because Damon just wanted to fix the situation between me and the Wayans family but I don't think that will never happen...(sighs) I'm ready to go back home.... Already.... But thankfully I came back home...and I didn't tell nobody about what actually happened. My mom wasn't at home until I went to sleep.

Tamari POV
I came back home with tiredness and the house being very quiet. I woke up around the afternoon after not seeing Michael in the bed with me. The girls were sleeping in their rooms. I got out of the bed to find where Michael was at but when I opened the bathroom door I could see Michael putting makeup on his face. What are you doing honey I said to him while walking towards him. Everything didn't go right for us. Not Badd bad, just not right at some point.

Michael: hey honey, don't worry about it

Tamari: mike.... No (removes the make up away from Michael) you already beautiful.... You don't need to put make up on to make you feel better...

Michael: babe, you don't understand how I feel. You're beautiful baby.... Always been beautiful... I've never been beautiful...

Tamari: Michael, stop...(touches Michael face) you have the most beautiful face I've ever saw in my life. You're the most beautiful man on this planet... I'm not saying this because to be nice, I'm saying this because everything that I'm saying is the truth. I hate how you don't have confidence and don't believe how beautiful you're are. You always been that away ever since we was teenagers... you're fucking perfect... you sweet, beautiful, amazing, great, genius, you're everything to me.... (Cries) I know we fight but I don't want anything to get worse for us and our marriage... I love you midget...

Michael: (smiles) I love you too Barbie

Tamari: can i have a kiss...

Michael leans over and kisses Tamari on the lips...

Tamari: can we go to bed??

Michael: yes... let's go to bed but first can I remove make up off of my face first

Tamari: yes sure.

Michael POV
After I gotten rid of make up off of my face I went to bed with Tamari and felled asleep on her chest after she was singing to me... her voice is beautiful, always been beautiful. Our kids in their rooms sleeping. My dangerous tour is coming around this year I think around may. I haven't looked at my schedules for a very long time. I only looked at the schedules once. But yeah I have vitiligo. My family knows about it but not my fans... I don't know how to explain it...(sighs).....