Lucky Again

Tamari's POV-Aug 5, 1993. 7:16 pm afternoon
I woke up as soon as I felt Michael's body leaving my bed. Michael where you going I asked him. Honey, I'm getting up so I can stretch he told me. I mumbled as I got up to stretch my body. Once I looked at my alarm clock I was in a rush mode...

Tamari: oh damn! I need to pick the girls up from Yvette's house... oh man, Michael how long have you been up?

Michael: I've been up since seven o'clock.

Tamari: honey why didn't you wake me up?

Michael: because I didn't want to. You worked so hard and I didn't want to bother you. You need rest darling. I'll go ahead and get the girls while you grabbed all of the belongings and luggages from your car.

Tamari: alright, but.... Ashley can spend the night at Yvette's house today. Our twin babies needs to come back home with their mommy and daddy. I'll wash all of the clothes while you get our twin daughters and make sure tell Ashley that she can spend the night at Yvette's house since she's a teenager. Because I trust Yvette.

Michael: alright (walks up to Tamari and kisses her forehead) I'm going put some clothes on and I'll get in my car to pick them up from Yvette's house

Tamari: okay baby. I'm finna wash the clothes now(Kisses Michael cheek)

Yvette's POV-Aug 5, 1993. 7:35 pm. Afternoon
Me and the girls were having a great time. They ate my food that I cocked which really surprised me because I've never thought they would eat and like my food. I cooked some wings, and seafood. I made sure Marcia and Tania didn't eat no bones. I gotten rid of the bones by taking it out and I did the same thing with Ashley's.

After we ate we watched movies including cartoon Disney movies

After we ate we watched movies including cartoon Disney movies. We watched Aladdin, sleeping beauty, and snow white. Marcia, Tania and Ashley felled asleep except for me. Around 7:35 pm I heard a knock at my door so I got up to get the door and it was Michael.

Michael: hey Yvette

Yvette: hey Mike what's up

Michael: I'm here to get Marcia and Tania but tamari told me to tell you that Ashley can spend the night at your house for tonight and she's washing everyone's clothes right now.

Yvette: oh okay, that's cool with me I'm finna wake the girls up.

Yvette walks up towards the girls and tries to wake them up while Ashley wakes up. The twin girls finally wakes up.

Yvette: come on sleepyheads, daddy's here

Marcia and Tania: daddy!! (Hugs Michael)

Michael: I miss you girls so much. Where's Ashley?

Ashley runs up to Michael

Ashley: I'm here dad

Michael: hey baby (walks up to Ashley and hugs her)