The Real Truth

September 21, 2000
Yasmeen's POV
I've been in the hospital for hours and hours while everyone in my family came to see me. I remember waking up from a coma feeling so much pain but my family were the ones that made the pain go away. But then the next day the pain was back again. It was even worse than it was before... I knew I was going to die very soon because the pain was real and very bad. My family didn't leave because they decided to stay with me. Marcia and Tania were in the waiting room while everyone were in the same room with me. While I fell back into a coma again I remember seeing lights.... Not hospital lights but lights from heaven. The first person I saw was Yvette... I hugged her tightly as she smiled and hugged me back. Then i saw her child which was a girl and she looked just like bumper. Then I saw the rest of her children who she miscarried. They were so beautiful. After i saw Yvette and her children I saw my baby brother who my mother lost during childbirth in 94 then my sister who my mother miscarried in 1974 after Joanie was born. They were so beautiful. They both looked just like mom. That made me so happy because neither one of us look like my mom. I did see Wylie, Whitley, and Wylie jr as well. Well of course I'm adopted but neither Joanie or Ashley look like mom. They look like their biological father. Sometimes they even look like twins because of their gorgeous huge smile. I didn't see my grandmother until God showed me a vision of my grandmother in hell burning. She was Skelton with no meat... I couldn't believe that it was her. It was scary and chilling. I wish my grandmother changed her life and fixed her relationship with her children. Maybe she wouldn't have to be in there. After I saw the vision I asked God what happened to Joanie and bumper. I didn't see his face when he showed me the vision part but I remember hearing his voice and him telling me that they are not either hell or heaven. Turned out they both are still alive after faking their deaths, and they are together.....they are dating and living together in Mexico. God told me the whole story about what they did. Bumper faked his death after being released in prison in 1999. The whole thing with him being murder in prison was a bunch a lies. Joanie faked her death by pretending to be dead when we arrived at the hospital to see her body when she was the one that was pretending to be dead. I had to see my mother cry to death. I couldn't believe the fact that she had my mother thinking that she lost another child after loosing two children. It's disgusting and I can't believe the fact that she's dating her best friend's husband bumper... after bumper sexually harassed my baby sister Ashley is disturbing and disgusting. I was in complete shock... Wylie and Yvette doesn't even know yet but God told me that he has to tell them soon. God told me I only have few minutes to live but I can't tell my family once I wake up from my coma but he will be back to take me very soon he told me. He told me that he'll give them signs of the situation between bumper and Joanie. I remember waking up from my coma and everyone in the room looked at me concern. I started to break shortly after talking with them and telling them how much I was thankful for them to be my family. I remember my mom kissing my forehead while Michael was holding my hand gently. I remember hearing aunt Sheila voice in the background crying but I looked at her and told her I'll be okay, don't worry about me...

Sheila: (wipes tears) God is taking you soon isn't he?

Yasmeen smiles

Yasmeen: yes he is aunt Sheila. Mom?

Sheila looks at tamari as she smiles at her

Tamari: yes honey?

Yasmeen: tell Marcia and Tania that I love them before you leave this room. I want them to know even though they probably do... I love you all so much. Thank you Michael for taking care of my family and me.

Michael: you don't have to thank me...(smiles) I love you too Yasmeen. I love how you are not afraid.

Yasmeen: I know (laughs) yeah that's very true Mike... I love you too Mike. (sighs slowly)