Almost Dates into nightmare

March 15 1989 Friday 8:35 pm

Marlon: hey Yasmeen.... Can I come in

Yasmeen: yeah sure

Marlon gets in the house by climbing through Yasmeen window..... and grabs some flowers candy and gives it to her...

Yasmeen: (gasp softly) aww thanks Marlon... how did you know it was my birthday??

Marlon: (laughs) because at first you said that you going to be 15 years old and when we was on the phone you told me your birthday date..... remember....

Yasmeen: ohhh yeah I do remember....... I'm sorry that I don't have good memories....

Marlon: it's okay.... I'm not mad....

Yasmeen and Marlon laughs softly

Marlon: can I sit down on your bed?

Yasmeen: yeah sure

Marlon sits on the bed as well Yasmeen does too

Marlon: Yasmeen I just want to say I'm really sorry for ever I have done to you, your sisters, your aunt and your mom... I was stupid and so was my brother Shawn..... we was just idiots..... still are but I'm really sorry that I lied to you and your sisters.... And I was hoping that you can forgive me (touches Yasmeen hands and rubs her hands) you don't deserve someone like me....

Yasmeen: Marlon don't say that okay because I'm gonna met people that's way worse... I'm thankfully happy that I met you...... I forgive you

Marlon: (smiles back at Yasmeen while she's smiles) I got something else for you.....

Marlon pulls out a small black little box and opens the box up

Yasmeen: oh my goodness..... that's so beautiful...... how much is that ring.....

Marlon: (laughs) yas I don't want you to know how much because It's real....

Yasmeen: most definitely. It's okay you don't have to tell me.....

Marlon: give me your hand

Yasmeen reaches her right hand while Marlon holding it and putting the ring on her ring finger.....

Yasmeen:(gets happy and hugs Marlon) thank you......

Marlon: your welcome birthday girl.....

Yasmeen POV
While I was hugging Marlon.... I could feel his love for me..., as we both let go slowly he touches my face gently...... oh my goodness that felt amazing....,. After That I felt loved and my box started to get wet as soon as licks and bites his lips......

Marlon: you so beautiful...... I love you (kisses Yasmeen on the lips)

Yasmeen POV
Oh my goodness...... the way he kissed felt like I was kissing a big jello but a hard one..... while he was kissing me I touched his face and he stops kissing me on the lips and started to suck my neck so amazing...... he kissed my chest and laid me down while he was on top of me unzipping my dress and I was completely naked in front of him....... Except that I had makeup on and my dress was only zipped into my ankles but it felt like he took everything off of me..... I felt naked...... but anyway He kissed my whole body, licked up and down from my neck to my lips....... I moaned softly when he started to finger me and he was taking dirty to me while he was doing that.........

Marlon: you wish I was inside of you........You so damn wet baby (kisses Yasmeen on the lips roughly while putting his tongue deep down inside of her mouth) you feel so good.......

Yasmeen: (moans slightly) (breathes softly) oh god..... oh god....... You so amazing......... oh god....... (Moans loud) Marlon........ (breaths heavenly) oh Marlon. I'm gonna cum....... Ahhh.........