What happened During those Past 3 Years?..1997-2000. Short Summary

Tamari and Michael continued on to have a co parenting relationship with their children together after their divorced. Tamari did finish her identity world tour after being on tour for 8 months. Yasmeen did tell her family about her having breast cancer once she decided to tell her family at the right time. The family supported Yasmeen. Ashley's still in college and living her best life after being in so many music videos with r and b male groups including Dru Hill. In 1998 Marcia was diagnosed with Bulimia syndrome which was caused after being inherited from it by tamari. Janet became the most highest paid performer in 1998. Justice is living her best life after recovering for so many years after what she went through in her life. Sheila became so a-noxious person after finding out about Yasmeen breast cancer but still continued to be strong for everyone including herself. Marlon and Shawn careers has taken over in Hollywood after their older brother Keenan directed their new movie Scary Movie that came out in 2000. In 1999 tamari did release another album which is called discipline. Here's all of her songs from her discipline.

Discipline album
1.) discipline
2.) art in music
3.) the closer I get to you
4.) it's a wrap
5.) moving on
6.) no way
7.) number one girl
8.) make a promise
9.) that's how it is
10.) breath out, breath in
11.) hungover
12.) younger days
13.) bright light
14.) what can I do
15.) beautiful stranger
16.) try me
17.) don't cry
18.) sooner or later

Tamari made 5 music videos for her new album. Tamari didn't tour for her discipline album because she decided not to. On Her discipline album she has 3 number one hits, 2 consecutive hits, and 1 number one single that hit on the hot billboard 100. She did do a lot of duets on her discipline album with Usher, Mya, Da Brat, Missy Elliot, Christina Aguilera, and Pink. In 1997 she won a golden globe for best actress of that year, 2 Grammys, 6 BRIT awards, 3 billboard awards, 3 EMA awards, 4 mtv awards, 2 ama awards, and 1 naacp image awards. In 1998 she won 2 mtv awards, 1 Emmy award, and 3 naacp image awards. In 1999 she won 1 Guinness award, and 1 world music award. She did appear in a lot of movies throughout those three years. Things has been going weird in the family because there has been rumors about Joanie that Joanie faked her death just to leave her family alone and live her life alone after going through so much loss in her life. Things has been crazy for the family and a lot of things are going to happen throughout this fan fic. Now I'm back to the scene where Yasmeen's in the hospital...

That's my short summary. I know I haven't updated my fan fic and I'm sorry that I haven't been updating and haven't been unpublished anything yet. I've been so busy with school and I just needed a break from my fan fic on wattpad but I will be updating sooner. I'm almost finished with this wattpad story 😪😰My birthday is tomorrow and I'm glad that I almost have 10k reads on wattpad. Thank you all for the love and support. I know I did a lot of mistakes and a lot of misspelling words in my fan fic but please forgive me. Forgiveness is perfect and greatness 🥰.