Obsession

Tamari POV-July 30, 1992
I know that I have been acting like a bitch lately but I just want the best for my children.. my babies. The same thing with Michael I have to protect him because Michael is so naive to people. Not every people that Michael hangs around with like his friends makes me feel negative energy. I know Joanie is 18 years old but I just want her to be careful and don't rush. It's her life and Wylie's. We talked about it and everything turned out better. I miss Michael so much because he's on tour. When My twin babies see their daddy on tv they will say daddy's on tv. It makes my heart warm. Ashley and Yvette did great in school. I'm very proud of my children. It's summertime. Justice called me to check on me and made sure that I was okay while Michaels on tour. She asked me will I like to do a movie with her, Lynn Whitfield, and jasmine guy. Of course I said yes I can do that. Another thing I'm very proud of myself because of my new album Covergirl. My Covergirl album is about women of course, and how to become independent as women. I did saw a Vogue cover magazine of myself and I really didn't like it when it said the most beautiful woman of the 20th century. I didn't like that because I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world. There's plenty of women that are beautiful, not just me. It would have been much and way better if it said the most beautiful women of the 20th century. That wasn't right at all. I'm working with Versace what models wear. I like Shana Mangatal at first but she's been giving me creepy obsessed vibes from her. For some reason she does... I don't know but I will find out the truth.... The real truth.

Janet POV
Things been going great for me even though I found out about Tatiana suing me...another thing on the first day when I found out about Tatiana suing me I found out that her son is my nephew... Jermaine crazy self knew about it and didn't tell me... I don't understand that.... another thing Howard stern sued me as well. I don't know why he sued me. I don't get that either. Weird shit. The fact that Howard and Tatiana sued me for 5 million dollars. I don't know how much they sued sheila but 5 million is fucking ridiculous. They still haven't turned it down which is very disgusting because it's been a year or two and Sheila is going through health problems... it's disgusting. I tried to contact with Latoya but she still won't answer the phone. But anyway I'm working on my next album. And Joanie worked with Damien Wayans movie Mo money. I didn't know that until I saw the trailer but I already finished the soundtrack. Things been going rough but I'm doing okay.

Marlon POV
I don't know what's going on with me but I think I want Joanie back. I know she doesn't want me anymore due to what happened between us. I saw her at the same clothing store where I was at. Of course I walked up to her to talk to her but I notice that she was looking big... like somehow overweight...

Marlon: hey Joanie

Joanie:(sighs) Marlon what do you want from me??

Marlon: nothing... it's just that I want to speak to you

Joanie: about what??

Marlon: about what's been going on...

Joanie looks at Marlon

Joanie: what the hell are you talking about?.. I'm doing fine

Marlon looks at Joanie

Marlon: are you?... because I notice that you gotten bigger lately...

Joanie: excuse me.... I'm pregnant....

Marlon: with who??

Joanie: are you fucking serious?! Why you want to know... I'm living my life and for you to pop up on me and trying to built our old friendship back up is weird. But guess what?... you fucked it up.... I really cared about you.... You wasn't like this when we was working with each other for your brothers movie Mo money. What the hell is wrong with you. Get a girlfriend that you can fuck with and move on. I'm pregnant with my future husband.... Yes I'm getting married also. I'm taken. (Walks away and walks in the waiting line to pay her clothes)