Wedding Day 💍💒

September 18, 1989 Friday 12:00 pm afternoon

Tamari POV
I will never forget that moment... that day was one of the most happiest days of my life. The day me and Michael gotten married... I remember being in a dressing room at church in Beverly Hills California looking at myself with my wedding dress on.. Janet came in my room hugging me joyfully. Janet was so ready for me to be her sister in law. Latoya was fixing my dress while Rebbie was fixing my make up. Janet fixed my hair. My dress was so beautiful that I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. here's what my wedding dress and my wedding shoes looks like before I put it on.

My daughters was also in the same room as me already dressed, then my sisters came in my room and asked me that could my daughters come with them

My daughters was also in the same room as me already dressed, then my sisters came in my room and asked me that could my daughters come with them. I didn't mind so my daughters went with my sisters for them to go outside in the church and sit down with Mrs Katherine and wait for the wedding to start for a couple of minutes because my daughters was already dressed and  ready. My daughters sat in the front row of the seats Outside in front of the church. My sisters and Michaels sisters were my bridesmaids and Michaels brothers Jackie Jermaine Tito Marlon and randy were the groomens. They was already outside in the church dressed and ready. Everybody wore white and silver. Janet Latoya and Rebbie was still in the same room as me even though they was still ready and dressed but they decided to wait for me to be finished, dressed and ready. After I was finished looking at my self I was read to go. Michaels sisters and I got out of the room and walking to in front of the church... Rebbie told me that they are going outside and they will be there waiting for me in line to walk on the aisle. Latoya hugged me and said Michael gonna get butterflies after he sees me. We all laughed and Janet sad something like she can't wait for my twins to come out when I be in labor. I laughed even more so bad that I thought my stomach was going to blow up. But anyway after the girls left and went outside and waiting in line outside in front of the church. Everybody was outside in front of the church waiting for me to walk down the aisle but the music didn't start.. my mom didn't show up.... But finally my sister Sheila came up to me and told me that everybody is ready but it's not starting not yet because Michael is in the other room.. there were 2 church men as well holding the church door and they watched me the whole time because I asked them to be my bodyguards at that point because I knew the wedding was going to start in a minute. Karen Faye checked up on me to make sure that I was okay. I told her I was okay and she left. I was still with the bodyguards.  Standing in front of the church door. The church was in front of our wedding which was it was outside even though I said there millions of times.  I was still suspicious about Michael because I was thinking about that the whole time......