Worst enemies of their lives

March 21 1989 3:46 am

Michael:Janet what's going on??

Janet: Michael that bitch Tatiana had sex with my husband..... that's not Joseph's baby or yours Michael. Joseph was helping this bitch because she doesn't have nobody to live with........

Tamari: but Michael and Janet she said that she messed around with you first.......

Janet: is that true Michael??

Tatiana: Janet I don't give a damn if you pissed baby.... Because I did messed Around with your man

Janet: you know what (punches Tatiana in the face)

Tamari: oh damn it (grabs Janet and holds Janet down)

Janet: Tamari let go of me... let go of me...

Tatiana: (laughs) if I looses this baby Janet I'll kill your ass (leaves Michael house at never land)

Tamari: sigh I'm going to bed....... Goodnight Janet..... Michael we need to talk in the morning......

Janet: Michael you something else man..... you know that bitch Tatiana is crazy and a psychopath...... she's trying to break you and Tamari..... sigh I'm gone I'm getting the hell out of here...... sorry about your window...... I'll fix it and pay for it....... Bye Mike (leaves and closes the door that she went out)

Michael POV
The next day me and Tamari talked about what was going on between me and Tatiana....... Tamari wasn't having it and I understand that........ things just started to change because of my past relationship with Tatiana....... I never messed with Tatiana in years and I knew Tatiana wasn't carrying my child.... At all.... Anyway we both squashed it and continued to stay and spend time with each other for days  and also by the way Janet did fix and pay for my window that she broke and shattered into pieces......

March  22 1989 Saturday morning 8:30 am

Yasmeen POV
The next day I woke up in my bed bruised up due to Shawn punched me really badly that my nose started to bleed when I got up....... As soon as I got up Ashley was still asleep and Joanie ugh i don't know where she was at probably in moms room..... but anyway I went to the bathroom and looked at myself.... I started to cry emotionally and very softly then Yvette came to the bathroom while she was downstairs sleeping and after she woke....

Yvette: Yasmeen are you okey. (Rubs Yasmeen back softly) I'm really sorry what happened the other day.

Yasmeen: it's fine (sniffs) oh man I look terrible

Yvette: no you don't

Yasmeen:sigh I do Yvette

Yvette: well Yasmeen you are bruised up really bad in your face though.. I had to be honest

Yasmeen:(chuckles) yeah.... Your boyfriend did this too me....... Your boyfriend ain't shit and will never be shit.... You have to realize that Yvette... you saw the way he punched me...... He's not good enough for you and you will realize that one day.... I promise you..... watch and learn.....

Yvette: I'm really sorry.... I understand what you saying to me..... I really do.....

Ashley knocks on the door

Yvette: come in Ashley. (Ashley comes in)

Ashley:hey Yvette oh god Yasmeen.....

Yasmeen: Ashley I know..... I'm fine but I'm still in pain

Ashley: well that's what you said..... sorry Yasmeen it's just I don't know what to think

Yvette: Ashley I'm sorry about what I did to your bed