Tamari Black Pearls World Tour 1990 Part 5

July 16, 1990 7:55 am
Tamari POV
After we all packed up ready to go we got out of the penthouse but I called up my people just in case if they was ready and they was ready to go. I saw them getting out of The penthouse waiting for me. Once I saw them coming towards me with their bags and everything I notice that Michael was on the phone with someone while we all was standing outside waiting for Michael..... after Michael finally finish talking on the phone Michael came up to me to tell me that he found somebody to become my hairstylist, make up artists, and fashion designer that design my clothes fit my tours.... around 8:15 we was already on the airplane on our way to Virginia......

4 hours later

Tamari POV
We finally was at Virginia Roanoke walking around after my people was walking up to a fast food place just to get some break fast until I saw Karen Faye, Michael bush, frank Dileo, and another lady that I couldn't recognize or never saw her face before.... That's  when I knew exactly why Michael took so long to tell me while we was at Atlanta waiting for him......

Karyn Faye: hi everyone. Happy birthday Joanie

Joanie: thank you.

Michael bush: oh I didn't know that it's your birthday Joanie. Karen how come you didn't tell us....

Frank Dileo: yeah...... I didn't know either but if I did I would have bought you something yesterday but we still can buy you something for your day today.

Amy: oh my I'm sorry Joanie for not knowing about your birthday today....

Karen Faye: guys, I'm sorry okay. I wasn't ready to tell y'all that and I thought that Michael would tell y'all that right now.....

Michael: Joanie, I'm so sorry.....

Joanie: it's okay everyone (hugs Michael) you all can buy me anything.

Tamari: (smiles) yeah toady is Joanie's birthday but I thought that Michael told you all but Did Michael call everyone to come here

Karen Faye: yeah, Michael told us everything what happened

Amy heckerling: Hey Tamari my name is Amy, and I just want to tell you that Michael told me that you have been struggling to find a hairstylist and a make up artists for you. I am going to be your hairstylist for now on, Karen will be your make up artist and Michael bush will be your designer. Michael called use because he wants us to be with you for the rest of your tour..

Michael: yeah t, I solved your problem

Tamari: thanks Mike. I really appreciate y'all and yes I accept everyone to work with me for the rest of this tour. Who's going to be my manager

Frank Dileo: I will be your new manager. You won't have to worry about anything Tamari and I don't have no problem with that Tamari, I'm glad we're here. Is everyone hungry

Tamari: well, my people just ran up to a fast food place just now...... but yeah we can eat...

Tamari POV
We all was walking up to a fast food place where my back up people was at and entered the building 20 seconds later. My kids sort of like the place after we entered inside of it. While we was waiting for our food after we order Michael bush showed me designs of outfits that I was interested in for my tour. It was so hard for me to pick which one was my favorite. I picked and choose, picked and choose, and kept doing the same thing but I took a break while we was eating our break fast.... I was still thinking about those pictures that Michael showed me. I payed for everyone breakfast. After we all finished our breakfast and left the fast food place we finally left and went to a place where I rehearsed myself for my tour. My people did rehearse as well.... It took us about an hour for us to make sure that we got the steps, and rehearsed everything right.......