Love Must be Real (Sexual graphics here)

April 26, 1989 Tuesday 12:55 am

Tamari POV
While me and Michael was still having rough sex I was still screaming like someone was stabbing me in the back.... The way Michael would gravitate his hips up and down to my womanhood it was crazy..... Michael was still on top of me though until he turned me over and bend me over and entered me right there. I screamed bloody murder loudly.... God knows what I was feeling that moment.........

Tamari: ahhh!!! Ahhh!!! Ahhh!!! Michael!!!!

Michael: you like that 🤤.

Tamari: (screams bloody tears)

Michael: (moans) you so amazing girl..... (breaths heavenly)

Tamari: ahhhh!!!! Michael!!!! I'm finna cum daddy!!!

Michael: me too mama.... Me too (pulls Tamari hair roughly) (and starts having sex really roughly so bad that the couch started to make a lot of noises......)

8 minutes later

Tamari: I'm finna cum!!! Ahh!!! (Screams and moans)

Michael:(breathes heavenly and harder) (grunts louder and louder)

Tamari: oh shit!!!!!!

Michael and Tamari cums together.............

Tamari:(breathes heavenly than Michael)

Michael:(moans softly and gets off of Tamari)

Tamari:(lays down on the couch slowly)

Michael: (sigh) are you okay baby?? (Lays on the couch beside Tamari)

Tamari:(laughs) yeah I'm okay..... are you babe?

Michael:( laughs too) yeah I am..... I'm carrying you upstairs (Carries Tamari and walks upstairs to her room and lays her down on her bed then Michael lays down on her bed with her)

Tamari: you so beautiful (touches Michael hair)

Michael: (smiles) you are beautiful too. I love you

Tamari: I love you too midget

Michael:(giggles) (kisses Tamari on the lips gently) goodnight Barbie and goodnight to my little baby's in the oven (kisses Tamari stomach)

Tamari: (giggles) good night midget

Michael and Tamari falls asleep.........

April 31, 1989 Sunday 8:00 pm night

Joanie POV
Days later my mom and Michael was finally back in love which made me happy again but I still went into a depression really bad because of what was going on . My mom went into depression because of her hormones..... it was kinda funny and sad at the same time. Ashley had faith and stayed strong enough to fight her demons... Yvette did call me days later to make sure that I was okay... on April 31 my depression became worse because of my past life... my mom checked on me and made me feel better sometimes but I would still be tired and depressed. That day I sneaked out of my moms house just to see somebody that I shouldn't have done..... period.....

Joanie walks outside and sees Marlon outside

Joanie: Marlon?

Marlon: hey Joanie.. you wanna come with me??

Joanie: yeah sure

Joanie POV
While I was walking with Marlon we was talking and I giggled a lot because of Marlon jokes. Marlon started to realize that something was wrong with me.