I Be Damn

October 1st 2003. 8:30 night
Ashley's POV
I've been in my house researching to find my sister Joanie for years since 2000. I'm happily married to Jason and we've been married for about a year. I'm still living in Yvette's old house because I decided to keep the house and still pay the bills. Jason does live with me of course. I'm on my computer right now trying so hard to find information about my sister's fake death. I searched a lot of websites about people faking deaths so they can live their own life away from their families. Yes there was an website that's called fakingdeaths.com and I did clicked on that website. I clicked on the search bar and typed in my sister's full name. There was a picture of her but when I scrolled down to read information about her There wasn't no death certificate and there was more information that shocked me as I kept reading.

Joanie Celina Smith faked her death 6 years ago after going through so much pain with her dysfunctional family. She was born on July 16, 1973. She's the daughter of an icon legendary Queen of R&B Artist and Entertainer Tamari. Joanie was married before to late Wylie Draper and had two kids with him. In 1994 her late husband Wylie Draper died from leukemia. In 1996 Joanie lost her son Wylie jr from leukemia. In 1997 she lost her oldest daughter Whitley from leukemia. There have been rumors about Joanie dating one of the Wayans brothers but she always denied It. During that same year Joanie and her youngest sister Ashley smith never gotten along and one day in January of 1997 Joanie got hit by a car accidentally after getting into an altercation with her sister and her mother tamari. On January 20, 1997 Joanie decided to plan a fake death on her family and discussed the doctors about it. They doctors told her that it was a great idea for her. They put a lot of makeup on her to make her look like she was dead for days. When her family arrived at the hospital the doctors told her to pretend to be dead and she did. It was so funny to me how my family believed I was dead she says. All of those letters weren't even mine she giggles. I don't care about my family and I don't care about God because God took a lot of people away from me she says. When she was a child growing up she was diagnosed with sickle cell anemia. Most of my childhood was me being in the hospital all the time she says. But I don't have to experience that shit anymore she says. In 1996 she also lost her best friend Yvette Baydon during childbirth. When my best friend died a part of me went with her but I was glad that she died because she don't have to experience all of that bullshit she went through anymore she says.

After my family left the hospital I packed all of my shit from
The hospital, I got in a car with one of the doctors who helped me with my fake death plan, then I remember going to the bank to grab all of my money that I saved, then I got back in the car, then the doctor drove me to the airport, and I got on a airplane to fly to Mexico. It was the best decision I've ever made In my life. Now I live In Mexico. Mexico is a great place to live. I just needed to move away from my family. My fucked up family. Fuck my entire family-Joanie

As I kept scrolling down to find more information after reading the information I just read I saw a familiar picture. It wasn't Joanie but it was bumper. Bumper gained a lot of weight and he had a mustache. I couldn't believe it. My heart was pounding so fast that I almost closed my computer. I clicked on his picture and then I saw a picture of him with 3 kids hugging him. Then I clicked on the picture and there was.................................................................................................................................................................. a picture of my sister Joanie kissing him with tongue. I literally vomit on the floor. I was gasping for air. I couldn't believe it at all. It disgust me. I remember Jason running down the steps and asking me if I was okay. I told him the whole story and he believed me.

Ashley: Jason...... she faked her death.... I can't believe it.... What's wrong with her... then she married bumper!! The man who tried to rape me and the man who married Yvette. I don't understand why she did that.