Things Have Changed

Three months later on August 31, 1989, Sunday 6:00 am

Tamari POV
During that day me and Michael decided to go shopping with each other and go again separately days after meaning that I will go shopping for my wedding dress to find with my sisters and Michael would go shopping to find a suit with his brothers which is Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, and randy all together. Our family already knows because me and Michael told them at the same time.. the only people that doesn't know about it is Michael make up artist Karen Faye and our fans. I always liked Karen because she always protected Michael and me And her gets along but at first sight we didn't like each other because I always thought Karen was a control freak and she always thought that I love him because he's Famous.... Bullshit!! I love him because of his heart and who he is. But yeah and my children had been busy all over their summer vacation. Ashley playing on shows, Joanie writing songs for her new album, I already finished with my album that's going to be released in a couple of weeks around September....Michael and I are working on a movie together, me doing more movies and tv shows.... Everything turned out great for us.. well my sisters are upset with Sheila because of prince.. Marlon and Carol are back together and turned down the divorce papers.. me being 7 months pregnant.. with twins... and 2 days ago it was me and Michaels birthday.. me and Michael didn't do anything but eat out with my daughters... my daughters bought me and Michael gifts that were great and amazing of them. Mrs Katherine called Michael and wished us a happy birthday to Michael and me. My sisters did the same thing.. my mom forgot about my birthday but that didn't hurt me... but anyway we had everything for our upcoming wedding except for what we should wear for the wedding. We got everything like what will be there.. and what we will have... everything is planned out... everybody already knows that I'm pregnant as well... because me and Michael told everybody that we didn't Know the same day we both told everybody about us getting married.. everybody was so happy for us that's what surprised me the most because of everything that happened. But anyway, things changed way better than I have ever expected.....

Marlon POV
Months in jail was much harder than the beginning... but then I realized that I learned my lesson even more after what happened.... Yasmeen still didn't change in Jail but I've changed.. I wish that I never acted that way towards Joanie.... I hurt her... I destroyed her love life and she will never forgive me... ever... my brother Shawn is out of prison, Yvette didn't have to spend time in prison... I'm just in here for a year.... My scholarship is gone, my college years are gone because of what I did... for Tamari I know she will never respect me again.... My mom visit me and told me that she tried to let Tamari get me out of jail.... I told my mom and I said...

Marlon: mom, you should have never done that.... I deserve to be here remember??

Mrs Wayans: Marlon, I'm tired of seeing you in this hell hole.... You have to get out

Marlon: mom, no

Mrs Wayans: why!! You like it here?!!

Marlon: mom, I never said that.... Mom you know deep down that I deserve to be here... don't cover me up... I know what I did wrong and you should have never beg Tamari to get me out of jail... I can't believe you did that... stop covering up every bad thing that I've done all because I'm your son. i know what I did wrong. I'm taking responsibility for what I have done to Joanie...

Mrs Wayans:(takes a deep breath) that's great son... that's really great..... I'm just scared that you might end up dead here... I'm glad that you corrected me son... I'm proud of you..... I don't know what I'm doing trying to beg you out...... I understand... 100 percent..... I just came here to check on you to make sure that you alright... Shawn just got out you know that right

Marlon: yes mom... I'm glad you came here to see me.... I love you mom

Mrs Wayans: I love You too son

Marlon POV
After my mom and I went back to where we belong after we finished talking. I went back to my cell and my mom went back home... while I was in my cell I could still see Yasmeen staring down at me, I told her to leave me the hell alone and she did... during night I was still thinking about Joanie... damn I fucked up with her... i wish I never acted that way towards her...... shit......

Yvette POV
During the summer I still had sleepovers at Tamari's house while Michael was living with her and him staying at neverland At the same time. And yes I do know that Michael and Tamari are engaged. Joanie and Ashley told me that. That made me happy for them. And for Joanie she's doing a lot better than in may and me seeing little Ashley in shows is so cute to me see her in popular tv shows. And as for me I'm just the girl who was in pebbles Mercedes' boy video.... Shawn called me and we talked and whatever but I told Shawn that me and him can't be around each other like we use to be.. Shawn didn't like that but he knew everything that I said to him about us can't be together in Public like we use to be really hurt him but he knew I was right.... And for Sheila and prince being married Is cool and shocking  at the same time... i never knew they will be a cute couple.... I wonder do they fight a lot...

Janet POV
My album is finished finally finished. My rhythm nation album will be released in September which is next month... jimmy jam and terry lewis did some hard work on my album.. I worked hard too but the helped me even though sometimes it would stress me out about how to sing the songs in my album for me to have a number one hits... I'm still happy for Michael and Tamari that they getting married. I finally finished my new album and also I'm dating someone that nobody doesn't know who I'm dating which means that nobody don't know I'm dating someone that's famous and a entertainer. I'm not ready to tell Anybody yet but the person who I'm dating is...... Bobby brown....