Happy Birthday Yasmeen: Secrets and Exposed.

Feb 25,1989 Tuesday afternoon 3:45 pm

Justice POV
As soon as I opened that door...... I didn't see Tamari and Michael.... The girls except for Yasmeen and Ashley started to scream at me like a damn maniac all because they didn't see them... Yvette was like I told you justice!!!, do you believe now Yasmeen? Yasmeen goes Yvette chill out okey..... I don't want to hear it. While the girls was still screaming like retards I heard a loud bang nose.........

Justice: what the fuck!!! You bastards

Shawn and Marlon slams and smashes justice car.....

Yvette: (screams) oh my god!!!

Ashley: (gasp) oh wow

Joanie: Marlon, Shawn, stop!

Yasmeen: stop it (runs to Shawn's and Marlon) stop!!!

Justice: I'm gonna kick both of y'all's asses you motherfuckers!!  Piece of shits

Marlon: go to hell (gets out the car while Yasmeen tries to calm him down)

Yasmeen: stop it!! (slaps Marlon in the face)

Marlon: Yasmeen get out the way........ get out the way!!!!

Yasmeen: no!!! (Screams) stop it!!! Go home!!

Justice: no it's okay Yasmeen cause I'm ready for him doing can beat his ass!!!

The other girls holds justice back

Yasmeen: Marlon...... Marlon listen to me (touches Marlon face) what would your mom say if she was here...... she wouldn't want this for you and Shawn....... Please Marlon....... Go home......... you and and Shawn go home.....

Marlon looks at Yasmeen directly in her eyes and Marlon drops the metal that he was gonna hit Justice with and gets in the car and Shawn and Marlon drives off...........

Joanie POV
After what just happened we was still holding justice because we believe that justice was gonna kill Marlon and Shawn.... We stood outside for like 3 minutes and we finally let go of aunt justice after she calmed down.... She walk to her car after her car was being destroyed and looked at her car emotionally then something else happens......we get in to the house including aunt justice and we sat at the table and........ something else happened........

Tamari: y'all girls think this is over......

Tamari said that while she was coming downstairs.....

Joanie: mom we thought you were gone after we opened that door.....

Tamari: no I wasn't gone........ I was here the whole time when y'all was outside.......... I can't believe this....... I'm really angry at you Joanie Yvette and Ashley........ Yvette I'm calling your parents

Yvette: no Tamari!!! No

Joanie: mom!!! Yvette it's okay

Tamari no!! It's not okay!!! I'm sick of this!!! Justice I'm really sorry......

Justice: it's fine

Yvette: Tamari I understand that you mad but please don't call my parents. They already know I'm here

Tamari: sighs forget it........ Yvette Just pack your stuff and get out of here but next time I will call.... Go!!