Hollywood Walk Of Fame

April 17, 2007. The day Tamari Received her Hollywood Walk Of Fame
Tamari's POV
On this day received my my star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I received 2 stars of Hollywood walk of fame. One was motion pictures, and the other one was music.

I was so happy when I had my first Hollywood walk of fame star

I was so happy when I had my first Hollywood walk of fame star. But eventually I received two instead of one. My children, my sisters, and Michael went with me on this day for support and encouragement. I did my speech after I received my Hollywood walk of fame stars. It was emotional for me because I knew I had to wait 40 years to receive mines. I cried from happiness and joy. I remember seeing Salma Hayek doing her speech and she talked about how much she was influenced by me ever since she was a little girl. We hugged each other like best buddies. It was a wonderful day. One of the best days of my life.

June 17, 2007. The day when Tamari got inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame.

Tamari's POV
I was so happy when I got inducted into the songwriters hall of fame. It finally happened to me. I received my songwriters hall of fame award after I did my acceptance speech. I was announced as part of the new class of honorees in December of 2006. It was amazing. I cried because i was proud of myself. I never knew it would take me this long to accept that award. God, it felt so amazing. My daughters, and Michael did go with me again. I thanked God for all of the blessings he gave me. I am still working on my movie but I haven't started auditioning for the roles yet. I haven't even picked anybody to play me. I couldn't think of anybody who look just like me. I'm
still working on building my hospital In New Jersey. I have helped a lot of people throughout my whole life. I love helping people. I'm glad that Michael is the father of my children. We did have sex for about 4 years. Even though in 1997 when I had to tell Michael that we shouldn't be having sex since we were already divorced we both agreed... but one night when I was on tour I couldn't hold it in. I kissed Michael once he knocked on my door one night when I was inside of my penthouse and we made love over and over again after I opened that door. He was amazing. We were crazy in bed but Michael was and always been the wild one. We both couldn't control it. He was my sex addiction for 4 years. When our kids would sleep at night or were playing outside in front of my house Michael and I would have sex sometimes in the basement, bathroom, kitchen, down the steps, or even in my room. Around 2000 we stoped completely after we had sex in my bathroom. After we made love we both looked at each other and I gave him a crazy kiss on the lips then we stoped completely at that moment. That was the last time I ever kissed Michael on the lips. We were done for good but still co parent and was still best friends. We still stayed best friends. We are best friends. I just got done doing a movie that's Just been released this year in may. I also released my last album this year which is a Christian album. My daughters are going to college. It's been great. Even though I am going through cancer but as long as I live I'll be okay. The same thing with my family. I'll be okay.