Happy birthday Michael Jackson 🥺🥳🥳

First off I just want to say happy birthday to the late King of Pop. I know it's been 13 years since God took Michael away from us. I just want to say to Michael that I'm sorry for everything that you went though in your life and right now your not suffering no more pain. We didn't deserve you because of your innocence and your love and caring for every one. I was only 3 when Michael left on this earth. I always been a fan of Michael Jackson because he touches your heart ❤️. He will always be innocent forever and ever. And I want to thank  you all for reading my fan fiction story. I really appreciate that even though my story seems boring but I will try to make it better and better. After I finish this story I will do a remake of my old fan fic that I deleted long time ago. The remake is going to be about Tamari full childhood, from newborn till her adulthood and Michael start off life as well. and I will stop off where I did with my old fan fic story. I probably be finish around this in November or December. It depends on how much work I need to do for school. This fan fic is going to be a long one. I am going to do time jumps and the year that I will stop at and be finished at is 2009. Yeah I know... that's long but I will try to be finished with this In November or December or next year idk.. but anyway i want to say happy birthday Michael Jackson and Rest In Peace  Michael. You a angel in heaven and always will be 🥺🥲🥰❤️.