Why is This Happening to Me?

November 10, 1989 Friday mourning 6:00 am

Tamari POV
During the day me and Michael was still up...... we Just woke up at the same time and we just looked at each other while the sun was popping up in the mourning. My children was sleeping in their room. Tania and Marcia was in their little beds sleeping as well. Michael and I was just holding each other and Just comforting and talking about what's been happening. Michael told me about things that Was about the past that I knew but some parts I didn't know that happened to him like past relationships.... Michael was going real deep into it

Michael: baby I know that shouldn't talk about my past relationships now since we're married and have children together but you know that there was this one girl that I was in love with in the past

Tamari: yeah...... Tracey??

Michael: how did you know

Tamari: remember you bought her to the Grammy awards and I was there just knowing that you was in love with that girl? The cameras rolled up on my face and caught my reaction on camera at the Grammys. during the scene when you kissed her on the lips when you and her was taking pictures together

Michael: yeah I remember........

Tamari: what happened

Michael: she cheated on me

Tamari: oh damn..... I'm sorry

Michael:(giggles) it's okay baby..... don't be sad. Im glad that I chose you even though we both argue but I love you always

Tamari: I know baby (touches Michaels hair) I love you too. Can we just try not get into an argument and be mad at each other All the time??

Michael: yes (kisses Tamari chest) we will try to stop arguing all the time.....

Michael and Tamari hears a door knock down stairs

Tamari POV
I got out of the bed grabbed my robe and went downstairs. Michael went downstairs with me and as soon as I looked at my pepo and opened my door there were police officers standing in front of my door and cuffed me with hand cuffs......

Michael: hey why y'all cuffing my wife with handcuffs?!!!

Tamari: what's going on! Tell me!!!

Officer: we need to ask you questions Mrs Jackson

Tamari: why?!! I have kids to raise!!! I didn't do nothing wrong!!!

Officer 2: it's about Yasmeen..... she tried to commit suicide

Tamari: what?!!! (Starts to cry) what happened?!! Michael!!!!

Michael: oh my....... What happened

Officer 3: Yasmeen was depress and she almost didn't make it through and we believe that Tamari had something to do with Yasmeen being suicidal

Tamari: officer y'all don't understand!!! Yasmeen is angry and depressed is because I'm not her real mother. I raised her And she hurt me!!! She tried to kill my baby's!!! I did not abuse her!! She abused me!!! It's all in my records!!! Michael I'm going to jail!!!

Joanie POV
I woke up and heard screaming all of the sudden. Ashley heard of it as well. We both decided to go downstairs and I saw officers putting my mom in a police car while she was handcuffed. I screamed while Ashley tried to rub outside but Michael hold her.... Ashley and I started to cry because we didn't know why. Michael did as well.....

Tamari POV
Minutes later while they drove me the police station and they asked me questions that I was just annoyed and disgusting because I knew everything was just bull shit..... they told me that they went up to Justice house first and told her first..... I asked them about Yasmeen was that she was okay and they said that I couldn't ask about Yasmeen because Yasmeen doesn't want to see me no more. The officers told me that I had to spend the night in prison for a week for no reason. I went off with them and they started to harass me and saying that I'm a abuser. I was so pissed off with them. One officer punched me while I was in handcuffs. I felled to the ground unconsciously. One officer spat on me and one officer kicked me hard. Just a reminder these are the same officers that popped up in my house and hand cuffed me. They beat me more than 30 times. They kicked me in the face everywhere. I was bleeding and they left me there the whole week. I stayed there for a week without eating, drinking, taking a shower. Just basically not doing anything. The handcuffs was still on me the whole time. I couldn't call Michael, my babies, my sisters, no body because there wasn't a phone there.

A week later....... At night November 15, 1989 10:23 pm

Tamari POV
I was still in the same place where the same police officers brutally beat me to death and calling me an abuser. A different officer this time grabbed me not harshly but grabbed me and put me in a police car and took me home. I was still also wearing my robe that I put on. I gout out of the police car but the policeman told me that I should never tell anyone about what happened because if I do his job is over and so my career. I got out of the car and felled to the ground..... thankfully Michael opened the door and hold me tightly, and started to break down crying hard. What happened to you he said uncontrollably. Who did this too you?!! Them bastards did this too you?!!! I looked at Michael and said yeah they did Mike. I'm in pain honey. Oh baby I'm sorry, I should've knew something was up!!! They called me and said that you spend a whole week there.......Michael carried me in the house and called the ambulance, not the police officers..... the ambulance arrived and grabbed me. They put me in the ambulance and Michael wanted to go with me but I told him that I will be okay. Michael decided to go back into the house. The ambulance people was nice to me and I told them the whole story of what happened.... They all believed me. I told them the police officers names including the one that told me don't tell no one.... When I was in my hospital bed my kids called me and I told them what happened and I was okay. My sisters called me and checked up on me because they heard what happened because Michael called them. The next day I was still in pain but when I entered the bathroom and used the bathroom my period came back..... my period is going back to normal. I started to cry because that was the best part. I haven't gotten my period since 1979. I'm finally on my period. The doctors came up to me and checked my body and said that my period is conning back. They was happy as well because I missed being on my period but I still had yo stay in the hospital for days for them to check that my body and my system was okay.... Katherine also called me and made sure that I was okay as well. After me and Katherine talked on the phone detectives wanted to talk to me but I didn't want to talk to them because I thought they was dirty but they wasn't. They told me some things that made me gotten angrier than ever...

Detective- Mrs Jackson I'm really sorry what you sent through

Tamari: I understand....

Detective: we heard what happened and we know who is the cause of your attack

Tamari: Yasmeen.....

Detective: no....

Tamari: yes it was Yasmeen.....

Detective: no it wasn't... we know who did this and is the cause of your attack. We talked to Yasmeen and she said that you didn't abuse her. The reason why she tried to take her life away is because the fact that she found out that your not her biological mother your sister Sheila is...... and she felt bad that she put you through all that mess most of her life......the cops wanted her to lie with them but she said no. The cops that told you that your an abuser they were lying and by the way we got them dirty scumbags.

Tamari: thank God but detective if you know who is the cause of me getting attacked and beaten for no reason then who was it

Detective: I hate to tell you this but...... it was your mother Jayne...... she's the cause of all of this.... She paid them scumbags to kill and hurt you.... Ether did they paid her or she paid them I forgot....... It was your mother Tamari..... I'm really sorry........

Tamari POV
At that moment I was having flashbacks of my devastating past life that she put me through.... I just couldn't believe it at that moment..... I wanted her to suffer more pain.... I hate her........

To be continued........