Tamari Black Pearls World Tour 1990 Part 3

June 5, 1990 7:55 pm Night

MTV News: tonight singer, actress, entertainer legendary Tamari new album which is Black Pearls has been released around last year on October and has hit around the country. It's still available every local record store, you can still get Tamari New album that came out last year. Black pearls album has sold over 60 million records and albums around the country in the US, and UK. The new album sold over 50 million copies around the world. This new album has 6#1's singles on the billboard charts and three consecutive number one hits. Tamari done Seven Music Videos for her new album. Tamari toured since 1988 and came back. Her second live of this year tour performance just happened again at Madison Square Garden. Her first tour just happened days ago at Miami and she's hitting up and kicking ass like she does...... here are all the latest songs and hits from her new album

Before you read the next part I just want to let everybody know that I made these songs up for my fan fic but it will sound familiar with other famous artists and entertainers...

Tamari Black Peals Album
1.) Justify
2.) Darlin I-Number 1 Single on the Billboard charts
3.) If you ask me to-Number 1 single on the billboard charts
4.) Black Pearls-Number 1 Single on the Billboard charts
5.) Firework-Number one consecutive hit Song
6.) The Breakout-Number 1 Single on the billboard charts
7.) Cherry
8.) Ooo La La La
9.) Forever and Ever-Number 1 consecutive hit
10.) Lonely
11.) Diamonds-number one consecutive hit song
12.) Living A New Day-Number 1 single on the billboard charts
13.) The Time
14.) We only Just Begun
15.) Making Love in the Rain. -Number 1 Single on the billboard charts

Justice POV
I was at home watching my baby sister just doing her thang on stage that night. The intro of her tour was really cool and amazingly because her intro started off as her back up dancers just riding their motorcycles around the stage and the whole fans just turned into purple colors after being outside standing waiting for Tamari to come out on stage. The stage was just colorful and there were also a bunch of people that was there.... I'll say that it looked like about 85,000 people went and showed up to my sisters tour. By the way I'm watching over Tamari's house even though she bought cameras for her house but she called me while she was gone for to check her house. My kids was already downstairs just watching their aunt performing around the country. I'm so proud of Tamari. My baby sister.......

Sheila POV
Man my sister is kicking ass on stage right now. I was still watching her breaking some dance moves like it was easy. She knows how to move. My sister bad as hell... she always been bad. I love the way how her guitarists is just playing the shit out of Their Guitar. Whew. I was still at Japan with prince and my children. My kids was watching their aunt as well. Prince was sleeping in our room. I've always been proud of my sister. She never gave up even when people back then would tell her that she won't be shit but she proved their dumb ass wrong..... that's my girl.....

Tamari POV
I love and remember everything when I first was on that stage.... I remember the screams, tears just running down their faces, screaming my name, postures everywhere. It was amazing just performing for my die hard fans. I remember cameras on my face and on my stage just recording one of the best moments on live television history...... my album is about finding true love, tributes to couples who stayed for each other for years and fun music. I'll probably have to say that this is one of the only albums of me that I wrote and song about fun. Most of my albums of my whole entire career was about racism, sex, AIDS, teen pregnancies, jazz, prostitutes, addiction, drugs, police brutality, suicidal, Christianity but people says religion, Gays, bisexual, beauty, depression, healing, abuse, bullying, rape, race, spirituality, mental health issues, and more. My songs always been jazz, r&b, dance, pop, soul, house, new jack swing, rock n roll, hip hop, slow songs, romantic songs, movie songs like sometimes my music videos can be like a movie, and bunch more that I forgotten. When my fans saw my face after my stage lights came to me that was the most amazing feeling ever. I came out as me riding my weird huge design motorcycle faster and faster on stage then I slowed down got off of my motorcycle took my helmet off and that's how my fans saw my face. My stage lights were on me..... for a very long time. I looked and didn't move for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes Of standing and not moving I sung my first song which is black pearls. My stage was yellow shiny color, and black sort off. My stage changed purple and so did my fans. Here's what my tour looked like while I was performing on stage.