Exposed

January 24, 1989 Saturday 6:00 Am

Yasmeen: do y'all hear that???

Ashley: huh (unconsciously)

Joanie: what the jell Yasmeen!!!! I don't hear anything

Michael and Tamari moans louder and louder..........

Joanie: gasp............

Ashley: oh wow 😯

Yasmeen: do y'all believe me now

Ashley and Joanie shook their heads up and down

Yasmeen: what should we do???

Joanie: how about we should investigate to see who's mom having sex with

Yasmeen: I knew something was up with mom

Ashley: oh no...... but alright.....

Yasmeen Joanie and Ashley walks and peeps Tamari room.......

Yasmeen: who is it

Joanie: gasp sightly

Ashley: it's Michael..........

Joanie and Yasmeen gasp even louder.........

Yasmeen POV
When we all three looked closely we could tell it was Michael because mom was on top of Michael riding the mess out of Michael. My moms boobs was out while Michael started to bite and suck them at the same time......... all of the sudden.........

Ashley cracks the door accidentally

Tamari: run!!!!

Joanie POV
We all three ran up to the rooms as fast as we could while mamma was calling our names loudly... as I turned back I tripped  over the kitchen table loudly and felled to the ground. My sisters continued  to run away from me and I could hear my mom calling my name.... My legs was hurting so bad so I ran up to the living room and lay there and pretended to be sleeping. I was so nervous because I knew it over and we was gonna to get caught. In my head I was like oh shit, I'm gonna kick both of my sisters ass for not picking my lazy clumsy ass up. My mom came In the living room and knew something was wrong because as soon as my mom looked at me I was even scared for my life. My mom kissed me on my forehead and left out the living room.........

Yasmeen POV
Me and Ashley had to leave Joanie because she was too clumsy and was making lots of noises or maybe that was her karma because she promised that she Wouldn't let anything happen with me and Ashley at the party but the whole time she was with chicken nugget Yvette.....  after we went upstairs and jumped in our beds and played sleep Michael came in our rooms and closed our doors.... I remember I could hear Michael communicate with my mom that they should wake us up early because Michael knew for a fact that we wasn't asleep at all. Michael and mom went to bed after what happened. I knew as soon as we wake up it's not over yet..........

Ashley POV
It went downhill a little because of my sister Joanie tripped over. I giggled over that every time i think of that...... it's just the way she tripped 🤣. It sounded like she fell like Bigfoot...... sorry but she did.... After I jumped in the bed I dozed off like that. Maybe that's how bad tired I was. I remember after I woke up around 10:35 am I heard a loud scream which was Yasmeen being chocked by Joanie and Joanie tried to pull me out of bed by yanking my hair and I started to fight back by punching Joanie in the face While Yasmeen yanked Joanie by the hair so roughly that I fell on top of Joanie. We felled like 2 whole big horses. Joanie pushes me roughly off of me so bad that I was pushed back and hit the air conditioner while books and perfume were falling on me that made me collapse right there.............

Joanie POV
I was so ready to kick my sisters ass so yes I did strangle and tried to fight Ashley and pushed her unconsciously........ after I did that Yasmeen punches me in the face and I tried to yank her but she was too strong and tall for me. I grabbed her small chest and threw her to the wall but she bites my risk so I grabbed her Barbie hair and we both slipped to the floor on Ashley foot. I was on top of Yasmeen chocking her to death..... while I was doing that Ashley wakes up and gets up and roughly grab my whole face and punches me again but this time when she did this, this is when my mom opens the door and I felled on her unconsciously........

Tamari: oh my god.......   What the hell happened.

Ashley: (moans unconsciously) mom....  

Yasmeen: Joanie tried to kill us

Tamari: why would she do that:

Yasmeen: because......... sighs........ we seen you made  love to Michael.......

Joanie: oh no mamma knows........ but I knew.....

Tamari: Joanie why would you do that!!! Joanie you tried to kill your sisters all because you tripped over and your sisters didn't pick your lazy behind up??  Yeah I knew I heard something that sounded like 2 giraffes fell together

Ashley and Yasmeen laughs........

Joanie: well mom..... I'm sorry mom okay........ it's just I don't know.......

Tamari: I understand but I'm not the only person that you should say sorry to........ apologize to your sisters and after you do that everybody come downstairs because me and Michael want to talk to y'all.

Joanie: Yasmeen I'm really sorry okey....... I believe I deserve it and I do deserve it

Yasmeen: it's okay chicken potato head

Joanie giggles.......

Joanie: Ashley I know I've been crazy and a enemies to you and Yasmeen and I just want to say I'm sorry.....

Ashley: I forgive you Joanie.

Joanie Yasmeen and Ashley hugs each other.......

Tamari: (short smiles) alright girls come on downstairs

Tamari Ashley Yasmeen and  Joanie walks downstairs and sees Michael downstairs sitting in the kitchen table.......

Ashley: good mourning Michael (kisses Michael in forehead)

Michael: good mourning Ashley (hugs Ashley Back)

Yasmeen and Joanie says good mourning Michael in a happy way... and Michael says good mourning young ladies while they both sits down in the table. Tamari does the introduction first........

Tamari: girls I know y'all started to notice that I've been acting weird and crazy lately but the reason shy I have been is because me and Michael are in love.

Tamari, Ashley, Joanie: we understand..... we love Michael dearly, not because Michaels the biggest entertainer ever it's because of his heart, his pure loving soul and there's more to the things we love love about him. He's beautiful inside and out.... As long as it's Michael and not anybody else then that's good for us 3.

Michael smiles hugely and the girls smiles back at him.

Tamari: that's really sweet of you all three saying that about Michael........

Yasmeen: are we good mom??? Can we please go back to our rooms now??

Tamari: I would love to do that

The girls tries to leave

Tamari: but no........

Michael: sweetheart what do you mean no???

Tamari: Michael there's another thing that I want to talk about as well

Tamari leaves for a sec and comes back grabbing and holding the same outfits that the girls wore to that party and opens the bag up and let's the girls clothes fall on the table....... The girls gasp while Yasmeen screams uncontrollably..........

Tamari: do y'all girls want to tell me where the hell y'all   been last night...............

Michael: oh no 😔 girls.............
To be Continued..............