Chapter Eleven

"Honestly Luke you take up the entire lounge!" Calum whined before shoving Luke onto the floor.

I let out a laugh at the sight of the massive boy, who's head practically touched the ceiling, sprawled out on the floor with a pout on his lips.

"Car can we watch Aladdin next?" Ender tugged on the blanket covering my lap and I nodded.

We had already watched The Avengers, and Mean Girls (picked by Luke, who begged profusely to watch it).

"Sure, i'll go get it." I pushed the blanket aside, letting it fall to the floor and retrieved the VCR from the cabinet under the television. "While I'm up does anyone want anything?"

Requests for drinks and and snacks were shouted through the main room and I made them into a mental list. As I was popping another bag of popcorn, I leaned back against the counter so I could watch the opening credits.

In the light of the tele I saw Ashton stand up and make his way back to the kitchen.

"Need some help?" He grinned.

"Sure." I handed him two cokes and yanked the popcorn bag from the microwave before pouring it into a bowl.

"I'm glad you guys stayed over." I smiled as he stood close in front of me.

"Me too." He winked and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Stop making out back there!" Michael yelled and my cheeks immediately flared.

"We wer-"

"Shut up you jealous prick!" Ashton interrupted and rolled his eyes at his best mate.

We walked the snacks back to the couch and got comfortable again, this consisted of Ashton propping his feet up on the coffee table and resting his arm on the back of the couch. I put the blanket over both of us and he shifted closer so our sides were touching.

"No funny business over there you two." Calum smirked. The meaning went over my head but it obviously annoyed Ashton because he shot Calum a mean glare.

"Her brother is in the room mate." Ash grouched.

Ignoring the giggles from the guys I turned to Ash with confusion written all over my face.

"What are they talking about?" I whispered.

"Nothing, they are just being immature." He gave a peck to my nose.

"Tell me." I pouted and he sighed deeply before answering.

"Trust me Car, they are just being stupid, don't worry about it."

I nodded before turning away to watch the screen, settling for his more or less of an answer. Calum's apparent joke had my mind now wandering. The knowledge that Ashton was my first boyfriend was known to everyone but the topic of me not being his first never was brought up.

I mean I obviously knew that I wasn't his first but still I had never asked about who she or they were, how many girlfriends he's had, or anything about his previous relationships.

It felt like I was somehow out of the loop because he had already experienced his first things while I hadn't, so maybe I wasn't as exciting to him.

How far could a relationship last before it got boring? Yes, we had only been together for what, not even a week? But still, if things got boring for him on his end then that would surely be the end of a barely beginning relationship.

"What are you thinking about?" A pair of lips pressed up to my ear and whispered, making a shiver go down my spine.

I didn't notice that I had been staring off into space, not paying attention to the movie.