Chapter 89

I awoke in the morning feeling a whole lot better than I did the morning before.

Rolling out of the bed I put on my slippers and carefully walked downstairs to make myself some coffee per usual when I saw the cutest sight before me.

Ashton and Gracie were asleep together on the sofa, Gracie facing him with her little arms barely able to wrap around the large stuffed Olaf between them, Ashton's arms draped across his little girl.

Smiling, I took a picture of them and posted it before starting the coffee maker.

Gracie woke up when she heard the noise and when she saw me she ran to me and I picked her up, hugging her tightly.

"I missed you yesterday Gray." I brushed back her hair and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Can we play today?" She asked me sweetly.

"Of course baby, we can play all day long." I smiled at her.

"Yay!" She put her arms in the air and cheered causing me to laugh before I continued getting things ready.

I had set Gracie down to start buttering a piece of toast when suddenly I felt like the room was spinning.

"Woah." I leaned forward and held onto the counter.

"Mommy?" I heard Gracie's voice but I was focusing on my breathing.

I heard her run off.

"Daddy. Daddy." She said.

"Gracie, what?" Ashton breathed.

"Mommy doesn't feel good."

"What?"

"Daddy look!"

"Oh crap." He said and then I heard his footsteps coming towards me. "Car, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just got really dizzy." I breathed.

"You need to lay down." Ashton placed an arm at my back and then behind my knees, sweeping me up and carrying me over to the sofa where he had slept.

"Do you feel nauseas or anything?" His hand brushed at my hair.

"No just dizzy." I explained with my eyes still closed.

"Well you only ate one piece of toast yesterday and are probably dehydrated, I'm going to get you some water." He said and I nodded.

I continued to lay there on the sofa waiting for the world to stop turning.

Ashton came back with the water and once I was able to I downed the whole cup.

"Okay I'll start breakfast so we can get some food in you and you can just chill out for a bit." He said after he had brought me a cup of tea and I nodded, staying on the sofa and turning on cartoons for Gracie. She climbed up to sit in my lap and leaned against me while I watched the programs with her.

Ashton came over and brought me my breakfast consisting of toast, eggs, and bacon.

He gave Gracie a bowl of banana slices and then cereal for Ender who had wandered downstairs.

Everyone sat around eating and Ashton had (forced) me to sit downstairs while he went to dress Gracie and bring her downstairs with a few of her toys.

I sat on the sofa, Gracie coming up with me so she and I could play dolls while Ashton and Ender watched television, occasionally having pillow fights.

After a while, Gracie and I took a break from playing as I watched the television with the boys.

A commercial came on with a pregnant woman advertising some type of pre-natal vitamin and Ashton turned to me. "That's gonna be you someday."