Chapter 62

I was extremely anxious to see what Ashton's fans had said about our photo, and the moment he came home from the grocery store I pounced, wanting to know everything

"Babe, let me set down the bags first." He laughed.

"Have you already looked?" I asked as he carefully set the plastic bags on the counter.

"Not yet." He said and then pulled out his phone. "Okay, come look."

I flew to his side and looked over at his phone as he opened his app and went to the photo.

"387,422 likes." He bumped into my shoulder. "Do you want to read some of the comments?"

"Yes." I nodded and he began to scroll through them.

A majority of them said things like "OH MY GOD" or "CUTE" but there were a few that said extremely rude things.

"Looks like we got a good approval." He smiled.

"I'd say so." I scrolled through a few more.

"Let's check Twitter." He said and moved onto another app, this one I had been on before.

"Hey, we already have an article." He laughed.

"Read it." I smiled and he opened a new page on his phone.

Drummer of the popular pop-punk band 5 Seconds of Summer, Ashton Irwin, has finally confirmed his relationship with his "Mystery Girlfriend".
He posted a picture of himself and the girl on his Instagram with the caption 'C & A'  which leads fans to believe that the girls name starts with a C.
Irwin posted the photo just hours after video of him, his girlfriend, and a little girl, eating lunch was posted by fans in which you can clearly hear Irwin telling his girlfriend that he loves her.
Despite the fact that no one knows her name, 5SOS fans now have confirmation of Irwin's relationship, and if we do say so ourselves, he looks pretty happy.
We wish C & A all the best!

"That's so sweet." I smiled and Ashton pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"That was really sweet. I told you they loved you."

"It's funny that they don't know my name."

"That is pretty funny." He chuckled.

Ender came home a few minutes later, excited that Ashton was there.

"How was practice?" I asked him.

"Good. Coach Robin is pretty excited for you to come work with the varsity team. But all the older guys keep talking about you and it's gross." He made a disgusted face at the end.

"Talking about me?" I laughed.

"Yeah. They keep saying you're hot and stuff and it's so weird."

"Hey, I think your sisters hot." Ashton said as he put his arms around my shoulders from behind me.

"That's so gross." Ender scrunched his face up.

"What you don't think I'm pretty?" I gasped playfully.

"Pretty? Sure. Hot? No way." He gave me a look like he knew everything.

"I'm gonna agree to disagree with you there, mate." Ashton smirked, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

Ashton let me go so he could start on dinner while I helped Ender with his homework and watched Gracie play with Bear on the living room floor.