Chapter 86

My head leaned on Ashton's arm the entire ride to the place where they were having their photo shoot, which so happened to be in a three story building downtown.

I was so happy to be with him and having the opportunity to experience his life with him.

The fact that he was famous still blew my mind but he was still my Ashton that I had known before I knew he was a celebrity, he was right about that.

As we pulled up in front of the building I sat up so I could get out of the car, holding Gracie's hand and Ashton's as we walked into the building.

We were led into a large studio where there was a large white backdrop against the back wall, make up tables and racks of clothes against another wall, and very expensive looking cameras and lights all over the room.

I immediately became nervous. This was not a good place for a four-year-old.

I pulled Ashton and both kids to the side, crouching down so I was eye level with Gracie.

"Gracie I need you to listen to me. You can't touch anything in here." I told her in a very stern voice.

"Why?" She asked me.

"Because these cameras and lights are very expensive and easy to break, and if you touch them you are going to get in trouble."

She nodded.

"I want you to hold my hand and keep bunny in the other. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mommy." She said and I looked up at Ashton who nodded in agreement.

"Same goes for you Ender." I looked up at my brother. "Don't touch anything."

"Yes ma'am." He said and I stood up, taking Gracie's hand in a strong grip and double checking that she had bunny in the other.

Ashton went over to the make up tables where the other guys were siting and I followed him, dragging Gracie along with me.

He sat in a tall chair and I stood off to the side.

"What are you doing?" He asked me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I just don't want to be in the way." I shrugged.

"You're not in the way, come here." He rolled his eyes and waved me over so I was standing right next to him.

"Would you like a chair?" A males voice came from behind me and I turned to see a man in his late twenties in jeans and a blue and green flannel. He was tan and had dark brown hair and a bit of scruff on his face.

"Oh, that would be nice, thank you." I smiled.

"No problem." He smiled and then went off before coming back with two chairs like the one Ashton was sitting in for me and Ender, Gracie sitting in my lap.

I pulled out my phone and began to scroll through the Twitter I shared with Ashton while a woman came to start fixing his hair.

Scrolling through the tweets I read aimlessly until my eyes scanned across one that made me scoff.

'One day Ashton will realise looks aren't everything and leave Carter for the girl he's actually supposed to be with.'

"How rude." My jaw dropped.

"What?" Ashton asked and I read him the tweet.

"People are ignorant Carter, just ignore them." He said but I was already busy typing back a reply.