Chapter 56

After I had sent Ashton's call to voicemail, I turned to face the computer, getting started on what I planned on doing today: figuring out who he really was.

The magazine had said 5SOS which I assumed was their band name, so I typed it into the Google bar and hit search.

The first thing that came up was their website which I clicked on. I scrolled through the pages looking at photos, music, their calendar, and merchandise. They looked extremely official.

Next was their Wikipedia page which I read thoroughly, learning about their background. So they had become a band in high school and filmed YouTube videos when a famous boy band named One Direction (that I had actually heard of) discovered them and they moved to London, working on their music and opening for the popular group.

Then they released an EP and now an album which they were currently touring.

So he was still on tour.

According to the calendar on their website, their were between instalments of the tour, their next one starting in Japan in a few weeks.

I left their Wikipedia page and moved onto google images where pictures of the boys covered the screen.

There they were, in all different types of shots. Smiling, laughing, making weird faces. There were pictures of them on stage and I paused on one particular one of Ashton drumming.

He looked so happy, a grin across his face as he held his drumsticks in the air. A red bandana was tied across his head to hold his hair back.

I must have scrolled through the photos for at least an hour until I had seen enough and went back to the search bar.

I typed in Ashton Irwin Twitter and pressed on the first link that took me to his Twitter page.

His profile picture was one of the entire band from some type of photo shoot. My eyes scanned down until I reached his biography.

'Holding onto a dream, giving my heart and soul.'

I laughed.

That sounded like something he would say.

I began to scroll through his tweets, reading each one.

Some were from conversations he was having with the boys or replying to his fans, but some were deep thoughts and quotes that made me start to breathe a little shallower. Most of those types of tweets were about love.

I kept going until I reached a photo he had shared that made my eyes mist up.

'Birthday fun' was the caption and beneath was a selfie he had taken of him and the other boys, wearing the same outfits they had on at the surprise party he had thrown for me just a few days ago.

Beneath that was a photo that I had taken of him in front of a giraffe, his hands in the air as he held up a peace sign.

I scrolled a little longer then went back to the main screen, getting a little bolder with my search.

Ashton Irwin girlfriend.

I regretted it as soon as it popped up.

The first link was to an article that I opened and began to read, my eyes getting wide.

5 Seconds Of Summer's drummer Ashton Irwin has been getting cozy with mysterious new girlfriend that 5SOS fans are calling "Mystery Girl."
They've been photographed several times by fans but have only shown minimal PDA such as hand holding and one (cute) kiss on the forehead, but on a zoo trip with Irwin's family, fans captured the new couple being totally ADORBS and we're seriously jealous!