Chapter 93

I awoke to the feeling of the boat rocking and Ashton's arms around my body.

Turning my head to the side I was met with his hazel eyes gazing down at me, causing me to smile.

"Hi." I whispered causing him to chuckle.

"Hi." He said back. "Sleep good?"

I nodded as his hand came around to caress behind my ear as he shifted his body so it was on its side.

I couldn't stop smiling as he ducked down to kiss me, not being able hide how happy I was.

"Gross." I heard Ender's voice and pulled away from Ashton to see him leaving the little bathroom.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes as he came to sit on the edge of our bed.

"Are you excited for today?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, I want to go on the wave rider."

"Dude me too!" I grinned.

We all looked to our right when we heard noise and saw Gracie rolling out of her bed.

"Good morning baby." I said brightly with a little gasp of excitement as she climbed up to sit on my waist.

"Are you ready to have fun on the ship today?" Ashton asked her and she nodded. "Do you wanna see a video we took of you last night?"

She laughed eagerly and Ashton grabbed his phone and pulled up the video of her sleep talking.

Gracie giggled while she watched the video and I tickled her tummy once it was over.

"You must have had some silly dreams going on in that little head of yours." I grinned at her while she wiggled around trying to escape my tickling fingers.

"Okay, let's go get ready so we can eat breakfast and then start having some more fun." I said to her once I had stopped tickling her and she climbed off me.

I got up and took Gracie to the bathroom so I could bathe her when I realised we didn't have a tub so she would have to take a shower. But she couldn't take a shower by herself.

"Alright Gray, you're going to have to take a shower with me." I told her as I took her into the bathroom.

"A shower?" She asked me.

"Mhmm. It'll be fine, come on." I had her come inside the little bathroom with me where we both got undressed.

I opened the shower door and had her get inside where I followed.

"Okay, the water is going to fall from here." I showed her and she nodded before I turned on the spray and warm water fell on us.

As soon as the water hit her skin she squealed and began to jump and move her arms like she was running in place.

"Does it feel like rain?" I laughed but she just continued to squeal, all while continuing to do her running dance under the spray of water.

I got her hair shampooed and conditioned before moving onto mine, then shaved myself before washing her off with the loofa then taking my turn before getting out.

Wrapping us both up in towels we exited the bathroom.

"Daddy, I took shower!" She ran up to Ashton.

"I know." He grinned at her.

"Hey Gracie, show Daddy your shower dance." I told her and she began to do her little dance, running in the same spot.