Chapter 87

I was awoken by soft lips kissing my own.

Fluttering my eyes open I was met with Ashton's face hovering over mine as he nudged and parted my lips so he could kiss me.

I kissed him back, bringing a hand to the back of his head.

"Morning beautiful." He breathed between kisses.

"Good morning to you too." I smiled, tilting up my chin so I could kiss him better.

One of his hands came over to my hair and he began to run his fingers through the strands, the action incredibly sweet.

He was making the move to deepen our kiss when the door to his bedroom opened and we yanked apart, both looking to see Gracie walking in.

"Morning Gray." I said as Ash and I both sat up, calming our racing heartbeats.

She said nothing but climbed on his bed and crawled up between us before flopping down face first on the blanket and almost immediately going to sleep.

Ashton and I both clapped a hand over our mouth to stop our loud laughter from escaping so we didn't wake her up.

He pulled out his phone and took a picture of her while I placed a hand on Gracie's back and chuckled as he went to go post it, saying 'She just walked in and...'

Leaving Gracie to sleep, we got out of bed to start getting ready, dressing myself in a black sweater and the black skinny jeans I had borrowed from Ari.

Escaping to the bathroom I began to curl my hair and do my make up before going back to the bedroom where Ashton was trying to wake Gracie up.

"Gracie, come on sweetheart, you have to get dressed." He shook her shoulder.

"Come on love, you have to get dressed but after that you can go to sleep." I told her and she rolled over.

Ashton had to help me get the sleepy little girl into a white dress with navy blue polka dots on it and her white sandals.

Immediately after she was dressed she went back to sleep and we laid her back down on the bed for her to nap.

"Oh, I got everything situated with the school so you are now listed as Ender's other guardian." I informed Ashton as I laced up my shoes.

"Cool, I'm a guardian." He smiled and I laughed at him.

Ender had already been woken up by Ashton and was dressed and waiting in the kitchen when I went to make us breakfast.

"Where's Gracie?" He asked.

"Asleep."

"Still?" He laughed.

"She was up late last night, it took me and Ash forever to get her to sleep, she was so hyper." I sighed.

After breakfast and coffee we heard the car honking outside and Ashton carried his sleeping princess out to the car while I held her little back pack and her bunny and blanket in my hands.

He buckled her up and we all sat down and off we went to another radio station.

"Someone's tired." Luke nodded towards Gracie.

"Yeah she had a late night." I smiled.

When we pulled up to the station Michael, Calum, and Luke went first along with Ender.

We watched them through the heavily tinted window as they held fingers up to their lips and shushed the screaming girls, all of them quieting down soon.