Chapter 79

When Ashton and I awoke later that morning we were completely blissed out.

"I'm going to miss this when I leave for tour." Ashton murmured as he lightly stroked my bare back.

"Having sex with me?" I laughed.

"Yes." He chuckled. "But also waking up next to you every morning, and holding you," he squeezed me tighter, "and kissing you." He brushed his lips across my forehead.

"I'm gonna miss that too." I smiled, pressing my lips to the base of his throat. "It's going to be weird without you here all the time."

"I know." He sighed. "Not being home with you or the kids...I've just gotten so used to being here. I don't know what I will do."

I lay there for a moment just thinking before an idea came to my head.

"So I know this is going to be a weird question since you practically already do...but would you want to move in to the house, and we can make this our home?" I asked shyly.

"Are you serious? Carter, I'd love to." He smiled dazzlingly and leaned down to kiss me until I was dizzy.

This made me incredibly happy that we were going to live together. I wanted us to really act like an engaged couple, not just boyfriend and girlfriend.

"We should probably go shower now before we get caught by Ender and Gracie again." He laughed after we were done kissing.

"We should...but I don't wanna." I said and he chuckled.

"Come on." He stood up, pulling on his boxers while I slid on my underwear and a tee.

We hurried to the bathroom and started the shower, both of us sharing the water and the small space and actually were able to get through the shower even though I had to swat away his wandering hands.

Once we were done we hurried to get dressed and then wandered downstairs where Gracie woke up only to fall back asleep on my shoulder.

"So would I be moving into your room?" Ashton asked.

"Yes." I laughed.

"I am a musician, and I do have a lot of equipment though." He said.

"We can figure it out."

"I'm really excited, this is going to be my home." He grinned.

"Dork." I leaned over and kissed his nose before handing him his cup of coffee.

"I could go to my mums and pack my stuff and bring most of it back today." He suggested.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"And have Michael take Ender to school since he has his car and pick him up, and have the guys stay here with you so you won't be alone."

"Works for me, room mate." I winked at him and he laughed.

Ashton texted Michael and worked out the plan for today and once the kids were dressed, Luke, Calum, and Michael showed up, Michael taking Ender off to school.