Chapter 88

Ashton's PoV:

After we had finished shopping we went back to my moms house and loaded all of our stuff into my jeep.

We looked like gypsies because our car was so full of shopping bags and other random things but I didn't really care.

By the time we had gotten off the ferry in Haven Harbour it was 8:00 at night.

It took us several trips to get all of our stuff to the house where Carter had us set everything in the dining room.

It was late so I stayed at the house to give Gracie her bath while Carter and Ender went to go get Bear from the neighbours house.

I had Gracie sitting in the bubbles and was getting her shampoo from the counter when she let out an ear piercing scream and jumped out of the bath tub, splashing me with water.

"Gracie, what the heck?!" I exclaimed as I looked at her.

"Daddy!" She pointed at the corner of the tub and I turned my head to see a spider on the side of the tile.

She stood against the wall while I killed the spider, made sure there weren't anymore and cleaned up the mess.

"Okay Gray you're good to get back in there's no more spiders." I told her and lifted the child back into the water.

I grabbed another towel from the linen closet and began to mop up the water that Gracie had splashed on the floor.

"What happened in here?" Carter said from behind me and I turned around to see her standing there.

"There was a spider." I rolled my eyes.

"Ew, oh my God did you kill it?!" She took a step back.

"Yes I killed it."

"Here I'll finish bathing her and you can go change clothes." She said and we switched spots so I could go change.

After I was in dry clothes Carter came in with Gracie and got her dried off and changed before we took her downstairs to put her to bed.

"Night lovey." Carter gave her a kiss and tucked the blankets in around her.

"Sweet dreams Gray." I also gave her a kiss and then we headed upstairs to say goodnight to Ender who was already passed out with Bear asleep by his head.

In our room Carter changed into her pyjamas while I flipped back the blankets and got in bed, her joining me quickly.

The moment she had laid down she surprised me by placing both of her hands on my face and pulling me down for a very sensual kiss.

When we pulled away I looked into her eyes and I knew what she wanted and I was more than happy to give it to her.

I ducked back down to kiss her again while my fingers worked on pulling her pyjama shorts down her legs.

She flipped us over so that she was straddling my waist and I smirked into the kiss before we pulled away so she could yank off my shirt and then her own.

My lips went to her neck where I began to kiss and suck on the skin, knowing she loved that while I worked the clasp of her bra until that was off as well.

Letting go of her body I shoved down my basketball shorts and underwear, kicking them off before practically ripping Carters black panties away. I hurried to grab a condom from the nightstand and rolled it on.

I knew Carters body well and I knew how to make her feel good, so I was a bit shocked when she decided she was going to take the lead and raised up her hips that were still straddling mine and lowered herself on to me.