Chapter 96

The morning air was cool and relaxing as I walked Bear outside the house with Gracie.

"Bear! Bear!" Gracie squealed as the dog licked at her hands.

"Okay let's go back in." I tugged on Bears leash and the two followed me inside.

"Mommy what are we doing today?" Gracie asked me as I passed by Ashton who was fixing his bowl of cereal.

"Well me, you and Aunt Ari are going to have a girls day here at the house while Ender, Daddy and Uncle Jason go to the adventure park." I explained to her while I poured Ashton's cup of coffee and handed it to him.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I want to spend time with Aunt Ari before we leave to go on tour."

"Tour tour tour tour tour tour." Gracie began to repeat the word over and over again in silly voices and walk around the kitchen making Ashton laugh.

"So what are you and Ari planning on doing today?" Ashton asked me.

"Just girl stuff. Facials and manicures and stuff like that." I shrugged.

"Fun." He smiled.

I was topping off Ashton's coffee cup when the front door opened and Ari and Jason walked in.

"Hey." I smiled at them.

"Hi!" Ari grinned and came up to hug me before going to Ashton who gave her a shoulder hug.

"So you ready for the adventure park?" I asked Jason.

"Yeah! Should be fun." He smiled at me.

"I'll finish up and get the princess dressed and then we can go." Ashton said and took the last few bites before going to take his bowl to the sink.

"I've got it." I went to take it from him.

"No, I got it." He smirked at me.

"Give it." I snatched the bowl from him.

"That wasn't nice." He continued to smirk as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, picking me up causing me to squeal.

"No, put me down!" I giggled.

"Say you're sorry first." He teased.

"I'm sorry I tried to be a nice fiancé and wash your dish for you." I laughed as he squeezed my body.

"Thank you." He set me down and kissed my neck before releasing me.

"Now go dress our daughter." I giggled and he kissed me again before calling Gracie over to him and taking her upstairs to change her.

I washed Ashton's bowl and turned back around only to have Ari send me a wink making me blush knowing she had seen Ashton and I playing around.

Ashton came downstairs with Ender and Gracie a few minutes later, Gracie in her black leggings and dark purple shirt.

"She tried to take her outfit out of the dirty clothes hamper to wear." He rolled his eyes as he brought her over to me.

"Gracie." I shook my head at her.

"I wanted to wear my pink shirt." She said as I took her up in my arms.